Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

Zack Isohar (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zack Isohar

Zack Isohar

Ryo : 30

Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Zack Isohar (WIP)   Zack Isohar (WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Name: Isohar, Zack

Bloodline/Clan: Genome

Kekkai Genkai: Dyne

Element: Unavailable

Village: Sunagakure

Ninja Type: Ninjutsu & Kenjutsu

Appearance: Zack Isohar (WIP) Dissidia__Zidane_Tribal_by_khanshin

Personality: Zack is a fun loving person, and always up for a laugh with his friends or other people. Despite his carefree attitude, his very analytical of other people, and if he finds a fault in someone that he doesn't like, he'l avoid that person. He's rash to act, and quite selfish, and loves gifts and will accept them from anybody who may present these gifts. He's an exceptional fighter and great at using Dyne Abilities.

Background:
Zack comes from the land of which the Terrans and Gaians fought, being one of the most powerful Genomes created. During his time of serving Gairlt, he fught many battles where other Genomes fell, and won, using his destructive power to annihalate those in his way and serve his master, creating a utopia of piece by defeating their enemies. Not long before all their enemies were destroyed, he noticed his masters constant drop in mental stability. He was losing sight of his goal, going crazy, taking the citizens and killing and experimenting on them in horrific ways. The population on their land was all but nought. Being one of the genomes to lead the rebellion, they fought back at Gairlt, eventually killing him. They took their sail boats and left, looking for a new land. They came across the Land of the Ninja. This land seemed good enough, there was fighting, and their talents could be put towards a good cause.
He has only just joined Sunagakure, but his tales of heroism and strength, he was given the powerful rank of jounin, one of the village's elites. He was a prosperous and powerful ninja, and everyone liked his carefree attitude and marvelled at his strange power from another country. He constantly went on missions, bring the Land much money. But they saw that he didn't know much about the way of the ninja. He aws 16, but still forced to join the academy- at the level of Jonin.

He was taught in the way of the ninja, the fundementalities of being a ninja, the tools necessary and the like. Being already a Jonin, he passed quickly and easily, ending the classes in less than a month, knowing the basics of being a ninja, he could then begin to create his own fighting style and ninja methods. He was a strange ninja, never really hiding from his opponents, always attacking head on. Being a Genome, this was what he was trained in. He soon found a friend, his name was Haru, and despite not being a Genome, he shared many of Zack's attributes, such as liking to fight out in the open, they were great friends, almost inseperable.

One day, Haru got sent out on a mission, but didn't come back. Zack still wonder's where he went, and he wonders if he's still alive. He prays that he is, as he couldn't bare losing such a good friend. But he still acts like his normal cheerful self.

RP Sample:
Tic Tac Tic Tac Tic Tac Tic Tac...

The sound of Zack's feet patting against the ground, searching for his friend again. He had been doing this for weeks

Last edited by Zack Isohar on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ryo : 147

Ninja Card
Health:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue2400/2400Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/2400)
Chakra:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue2300/2700Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2700)
Jutsu:

Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Isohar (WIP)   Zack Isohar (WIP) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:30 am

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't randomly appear on your post, but..why does your character name say Zack Isohar [which isn't an exactly perfect name for a japanese language-based roleplay, anyway, but still], but your personality says Taka? Not saying you stole it or anything..but, you know.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Isohar (WIP)   Zack Isohar (WIP) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Listen Yure, i believe Ketsueki has already told you not to post in these topics
and his reg is still in the works, he would had most probably realized it soon enough
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ryo : 147

Ninja Card
Health:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue2400/2400Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/2400)
Chakra:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue2300/2700Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2700)
Jutsu:

Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Isohar (WIP)   Zack Isohar (WIP) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Did I ask you? Nope, don't believe I did. And I know I shouldn't post here, but..meh. I already did, nothing that I can do about it now. Why don't you just go back to your cage and I'll come kick it when somebody needs you?
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ryo : 234
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue2396/2396Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2396/2396)
Chakra:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue2056/2056Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2056/2056)
Jutsu:

Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Isohar (WIP)   Zack Isohar (WIP) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Yure shut up nobody but ketsueki wants you here so just leave i don't care about what you think about me your sasru and i don't think he does either and im sure Zack doesn't care what you think about his name or where his personality came from nor is it any of your business so shut up and i really hope you just leave and never come back.
Back to top Go down
Zack Isohar

Zack Isohar

Ryo : 30

Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Isohar (WIP)   Zack Isohar (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:04 am

I thought everyone would like to know he was originally called Taka Nara, but I changed it as i made a custom clan.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
Zack Isohar (WIP) Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Isohar (WIP)   Zack Isohar (WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:55 am

i Know Zack but Yure Anei did not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zack Isohar (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Isohar (WIP)   Zack Isohar (WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack Isohar (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-Legends :: Registrations :: Character Registration-
Jump to: