Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

Just.... Someone fight me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Just.... Someone fight me. Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Just.... Someone fight me. Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Just.... Someone fight me. Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Just.... Someone fight me. Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

Just.... Someone fight me. Empty
PostSubject: Just.... Someone fight me.   Just.... Someone fight me. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:28 pm

I'm bored. Someone post first post, I'll follow your lead.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Just.... Someone fight me. Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Just.... Someone fight me. Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
Just.... Someone fight me. Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Just.... Someone fight me. Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

Just.... Someone fight me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just.... Someone fight me.   Just.... Someone fight me. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 am

Sasru walked into the open field next to a lake, he was wearing his hokage robe and hat as he usally did. His sword was scrapped to his side and he sat on a boulder and started to twirl his sword around. He looked around for his oppoent but nothing was noticable in the distance. He had not activated his sharingan yet, he was going to try something he had ever tried before. He just sat there waiting for someone to arrive.
Back to top Go down

Just.... Someone fight me.
Page 1 of 1