Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty
PostSubject: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 pm

A lone figure was shrouded by the darkness of the night. The moon giving off almost no light to compensate for the darkness taht will fall over Konoha. The figure was Ketsueki Kekkon, of the Blood Sand. The figure would step towards the gate, his face covered by a Sunagakure ANBU mas, which he killed for. Ketsueki took no time for formalities, as he stepped towards the guards, he clapped his hands together.

"Rising Stone Spears" He said quietly. The two guards at the gate were impaled through their stomachs instantly, no chance to escape. Ketsueki took a headband from one of the bodies and took off the mask, dumping it on the ground. He put on a Leaf Headband, which was pointless, as he had a huge Gourd strapped to his back, one of those from the Suna group, sand users. He stepped into the village. Ketsueki used the Rising Stone Spears again to impale buildings, knocking them down.

"COME OUT HOKAGE!" he would scream, his voice full fo malice and hate. He had no intention of fighting, but he felt the Hokage would feel differently.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net
Chiba Uchiha

Chiba Uchiha

Ryo : 157
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue1260/1260Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (1260/1260)
Chakra:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue460/1400Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (460/1400)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:41 am

Chiba was sitting in the Ramen Shop, eating as he heard a racket. He stepped outside and saw Ketsueki, a famous S-Class Missing-Nin, shouting for the Hokage to come out. He turned and started running towards the Hokage's Building, ready to tell Sasru that Ketsueki was attacking the village. As he ran along, he could see buildings crashing down as Spears were impaling buildings.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373

Ninja Card
Health:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 am

Sasru had his hokage hat and cloak on as he starred down the sand ninja with his Sharingan activated. He saw Chiba running towards him, he held his arm out to stop him. He told him to help the villages and he would take care of this. Sasru threw down his hat and cloak. His gear was black and red. He crouched down and formed a chidori, he noticed that the ninja's attacks were Earth based so they would be weak against his lightning based attacks. He dashed towards the Ninja and screamed 'NO ONE ATTACKS MY VILLAGE AND LIVES TO TELL THE TALE'. Sasru was angreir than he had ever been before.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:16 am

Ketsueki stood still, preparing for what may happen. He didn't release any sand, nor form any signs, he stood there, completley motionless. He hoped thta he could talk to the Hokage before he hit, otherwise Ketsueki may have to fight back.

"Hokage-Sama..." Ketsueki said, asserting that he saw the Hokage as a superior, not an equal. "I have no intention to fight you, or any of your ninja. I struck buildings that were empty, no one was in them, just as quickly as I destroyed them, I can rebuild them. I urge you stop your Chidori and listen to me!" Ketsueki's voice slowly became more urgent as he talked, this matter was of grave importance, and maybe the Hokage could help. Or maybe he wouldn't, the Hokage was made enough as it is, why would he listen to a ninja that almost completley wiped out an entire country?

Ketsueki took one step back, raising his hands slightly, should the Hokage refuse to listen.

((Post order is me, Chiba, Sasru, so that means Chiba, you're next))
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ryo : 234

Ninja Card
Health:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue2396/2396Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (2396/2396)
Chakra:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue2056/2056Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (2056/2056)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Kazika Came running into view and he seen Ketsueki He immediately turned on his tomo Two Sharingan.Then he watched the Missing ninja from the sand.Kazika hated the traitor he wanted to hear what he had to say.He waited and watched every one here making sure none of the konoha ninja thought he was with the traitor he raised one hand slightly above his head just saying he wasn't here for trouble.He came to relax and celebrate from training he hoped he wouldn't have to fight.
Back to top Go down
Chiba Uchiha

Chiba Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue1260/1260Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (1260/1260)
Chakra:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue460/1400Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (460/1400)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:07 am

Chiba acknowledged Sasru's request, and started running in the opposite direction, towards the centre of the village. However, he was still interested as to why Ketsueki was here, so he activated Bunshin no Jutsu, and made it look like his clone was running, while he was hiding behind a building.

((50 Chakra used, back to 1350))
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:33 am

Sasru still charged onwards, why would he listen to a ninja that killed two ninja and destroy buildings. His Chidori was chirping with the sounds of One Thousand Birds. He change the direction of his attack and went to hit the Ninjas left arm, this wouldn't kill him but it would give him time to explain his self to the hokage. Sasru trusted his arm forward 'CHIDORI'. It was time to hear what the missin nin had to say.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Ketsueki stood motionless, but side stepped slightly, if that Chidori hit his arm, it would come clean off. The Chidori, would instead, hit his shoulder. Ketsueki grunted slightly from the pain, but hid any of it showing on his face. His insides were screaming, Ketsueki wanted to, but he let himself get hit, he wasn't a threat. He smiled at the Hokage, one thing he rarely did to anyone.

"You're not much older than me are you? That's great, we're both... geniuses I could say, care to listen to what I have to say?" He coughed slightly. "I need someone from this village... one from every village, they are... needed. Since this is the centre of the world, I felt it best to come here first. If however.... You refuse, I can always come back later..." He said, choking slightly, he wanted to throw up, but he kept it down. He also felt like he was being too blunt, but this important. "Heard of the bijuu?" He murmured slightly, it was quiet enough for only the Hokage to hear. Kazika couldn't see Ketsueki's lip and his face was covered by the hokage, so Chiba couldn't lip read either. "I'll let you in on a little secret..." he said, smirking slightly."They're not destroyed, as we all thought... all those years ago." He stopped silently, and gripped the hokages arm, and pulled away. A giant gaping hole would be left where the Hokage's arm used to be.

((Post order, Me, Kazika, Chiba, Sasru))
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue2396/2396Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (2396/2396)
Chakra:
Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Left_bar_bleue2056/2056Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Empty_bar_bleue  (2056/2056)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm

Kazika could tell they were talking he moved to where he could see the last words of the sentence.He read their lips all he seen was "they're not destroyed as we thought all those years." he thought about it and couldn't come to a conclusion. it had to be the bijuu. Does this mean he is getting someone from every village to become a Jinchuuriki if sop he wanted a bijuu,f he was mistaken then he wondered what was going on but he kept watching trying to read the hokages lips when he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Chiba Uchiha

Chiba Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Chiba watched as Ketsueki grabbed Sasru's arm, he hesitantly wanted to go out and at leat try to protect his Hokage, but then thought that he was not supposed to be there in the first place. Chiba could not see what they were saying, as the Hokage was in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 am

Sasru face went blank 'Thats impossible, My Great Granfather Sasuke Uchiha helped destroy them'. Sasru pulled his arm and look at the ninja 'So why do you need a ninja form every village, you cant be thinking to turn them into Jinchurrki, why would you give people that curse'. Sasru didn't want any body to live that life. 'This could spark another war, do you really want that to happen'. Sasru sharingan eyes were completely forcused on the sand ninja 'You better chose your next words carefully'. Sasru was not kidding he was prepared to kill this ninja.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Ketsueki sighed a sigh of dissapointment. Why was he saying this? Of course he kenw it could spark a war. If anyone found out, it would spark a war. Ketsueki may as well make precautionary manoucvres now.

" The Bijuu aren't destroyed... I wish I could explain further, but my shoulder..." He glanced at his shoulder, grimacing slightly.Regardless, there WILL be a war. it's enevitable. If I could find out... others could too. I may as well let one ninja in each village be a host... before others try to capture them themselves...sparking a terrible war. If everyone is even... it will at least delay the war... and save it from total destruction... You don't want that to happen do you?" He took slow, short breaths, the pain and numbness from Sasru's arm aching. His breathing was short, painful. It wasn't very pleasant. "If you won't give me someone... I will then have to find another village... even then, there aren't enough villages for all Bijuu... but I'm doing what I can." Ketsueki's voice was full of concern. Maybe he wasn't so heartless.
Back to top Go down
Chiba Uchiha

Chiba Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:14 am

Chiba was listening to this little conversation. He noticed Ketsueki mention that is one person from each village hosted a Bijuu, they would at least delay the war and lower the destruction levels. Of course, with Chiba wanting to fulfil his duty, he wanted to help the Village. Chiba stepped out from behind the building and said "I could help you out, Ketsueki".
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 am

Sasru span round looking at Chiba 'Chiba are you saying would like to have the cursed life of hosted a bijuu'. Sasru waited for a reply but before chiba would answer, Sasru looked at Ketsueki 'Listen I now see your intentions were good but you didn't have to kill and destory to get my atension, you may stay for at least a week and i will see to it you get some medical attension to that shoulder'. Sasru waited for both of there replys.
Back to top Go down
Chiba Uchiha

Chiba Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:33 am

Chiba saw Sasru turn around and say "Would you like to have the cursed life of the host of a Bijuu". Chiba responded "If it helps the village in this time of need, then yes, I will".
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:24 am

Kazika keeps watching and perks up.He takes a few steps forward and he says "Ketsueki I will take a bijuu." and then he does two hand signs and flickers up beside him.He stands there and waits for the next thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:54 pm

((OH MY GOD I LOL'D SO HARD WHEN I TYPED THIS!!!))

Ketsueki turns around and slaps Kazika with the back of his good hand as he's turning. He then growls the next sentence at him, his eyes full of menace and dissapointment.

"Eavesdropping? Both of you?" He said, glaring at both Uchihas, Chiba and Kazika. "I should have known... In either case, I suppose I can take you Kazika, however... Training will be horrific, we'll have to estabilish a base... then find out when and where the bijuu will return... it WILL NOT be easy, both of you, the training... if you fail, will kill you. I hope you understand... but in either case, I will take you. lord Hokage, if you allow it, I will take... him" he pointed at Chiba. "Too. If you so allow it..."

He looked at the Hokage, his eyes still glaring from back when Kazika interrupted, oh well, he was the first, and might die, but oh well, there are plenty Shinobi, but maybe Ketsueki would be ready and be able to hunt some Bijuu soon... it might take his mind of killing people for a while in any case.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:48 am

Sasru looked at Chiba and Kazika 'It is up to you two if you wish to become one with a bijuu, i cant control your life'. He quickly looked at Ketsueki 'Listen i advise you to stay in konoha just so you can get healed the is a pretty serious injury'. Sasru was too soft for his own good. Then hatered filled his eyes again 'If i find out these are used as weopens or are found dead, i will hunt you down myself'. Sasru looked at all three ninja.
Back to top Go down
Chiba Uchiha

Chiba Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 am

Chiba was happy with helping out his Village in any way possible. He heard Sasru say "Its up to you two if you wish to become one with a Bijuu, I cant control your life". Chiba was at least happy that the Hokage had not made his decision for him. Chiba said "I will, for the sake of my village and my family".
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:54 pm

((Yes I know I skiped you Kazika, but this is just get things moving quicker))

Ketsueki nods at the Hokage, but his eyes aren't one of acceptance. He looks at each of the volunteers, his eyes full of determination... and... something else? No, must be nothing. He nods at each of them in turn, and turns around.

"I'm sure I can heal myself..." He said, his head slightly tilted, so his voice would be projected at the Hokage. "Were I stay, I may not be able to refrain myself." he said quietly, it's true, these two volunteers were in danger by just being with him, let alone hunting Bijuu. He also had a technique necessary to their survival if tehy were to stand against the Bijuu, he'd need them. He then says quickly-

"let's go." and begins to leave.

((Exit))

Last edited by Ketsueki Kekkon on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiba Uchiha

Chiba Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Chiba saw Ketsueki turn around and start leaving. Chiba looked towards Sasru and said "Well, I thinks its time we get going". Chiba walked up alongside Ketsueki, and walked with him as he moved towards the Gates.
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Kazika followed the two out of the area not having much to say
(since he was skipped like times)
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 pm

((Sorry Kazika o.0 You were gonna join anyway Very Happy Sorry xD I want this moving like now heheh.))
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:22 am

Sasru watched as the three ninja left and signed 'Good Luck'. Sasru would have to trust them but run up to Chibu and give him a seal 'if anything goes wrong this seal will lead me to you location'. Sasru would then turn around and head back to his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One   Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Begins- Introduction to Destruction- Part One
Page 1 of 1