Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ryo : 18241
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Left_bar_bleue3200/3200Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3200)
Chakra:
Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Left_bar_bleue4270/4980Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Empty_bar_bleue  (4270/4980)
Jutsu:

Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Empty
PostSubject: Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread?   Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:44 am

Uhm, I reckon we should have a questions and suggestions section so that new members can just post their questions there. Also, when some members don't know something, they can just search there and maybe the question they wanted to ask had been asked before, so they can just read it there.

I think suggestions is also important for this site to bloom. It would be hard if only the admins get to work, and I know how hard it is when thinking of something to add in the forum. So, members could suggest something, and maybe that suggestion can help the site. Suggestions will be approve or denied.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread?   Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:29 pm

This is a great idea. I'll add it right this second. thanks for the suggestion about a uh, suggestion thread :S
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net

Can I suggest a question and suggestions thread?
Page 1 of 1