Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser

Kaiser

Ryo : 61
Village : Mist Village - Kirigakure

Ninja Card
Health:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue2500/2500[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Chakra:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue3000/3000[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Jutsu:

[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty
PostSubject: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:01 am

Name: Kagurasaka Kaiser

Bloodline/Clan: Hikari Clan

Kekkai Genkai: The Forbidden Eye

Element: Earth - Doton

Village: (Mist Village)

Ninja Type: More on Genjutsu and Ninjutsu for manipulating papers.

Appearance: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Anime_12

Personality:
He's a kind person and has a long patience indeed. He doesn't like people who were Annoying, Back fighters, feelers, Hypocrites, and selfish. He like Mitarashi Dango and Melon Breads. He's a funny guy and quite a talkative person. A peace loving and a gentle person.

Background: Kaiser was born in the Clan of Kagurasaka. His father was from that clan while her mother was from the Hikari clan so he possesses the Hikari Bloodline. He discovered the food called Mitarashi Dango which he began to like and soon became his favorite food. He lived with both of his parents and he grew up normally. But the age of 7, he figured out that he was unique, he was special in a way that, unlike other ninjas, he has the ability to manipulate papers. At the age of 9, he entered the academy.He really loves his origami at that time and he soon discovered how to make shurikens out of papers. The senseis in the academy were teaching their students 3 basic techniques which they can use on their battles. The Kawarami no Justsu, Bunshin no Jutsu, and the Henge no Jutsu.

Finally, the genin exam came fast. The academy students were told to perform the necessary jutsu in front the kage. Some of the academy students failed the exam, many have passed, only one had impressed the kage, and that was kaiser, and exactly on that day on, he became a genin.

The Kage appointed him to be in the team 10. His members were Fuji, and Nagi, and their sensei was Marcosias. Fuji used taijutsu techniques and a smart guy, while Nagi was a genjutsu user and she was one of the hottest girl on the academy, Kaiser utilizes on using papers and manipulating them, and their sensei Marcosias was known to be the fire expert. They all spent happy moments doing missions. Everytime, Kaiser and Fuji always have a friendly fight, and there was Nagi to stop them. The day the chuunin came. The test were really difficult that only the jounins can answer, but in the end, they all managed to past the exams, obviously, they cheat, well that's the only way to past the exams.

The second test immediately arrived like a cyclone of wind after their difficult test. The second trial was about getting heaven scroll together with the earth scroll, or likewise. The rules were very simple.They must collect the two scrolls, in order to do that, the two teams that met must fight until death.Second, never ever open the scroll. If they dare to open the scroll, who knows what is going to happen.Third, the teams must complete the test after 5 days, if not, they will remain as Genins. Last but not the least, you must live and survive. Each team was sent into different entrance.When all the teams were in their positions, the signal was sent and it was the beginning of the exam. Team 10 which is Kaiser's group went really fast like a tornado that immediately swept an entire forest. Their group was given a heaven scroll and their objective was to find and get the earth scroll. Its first opponent was the ninjas in the Village of Amegakure. The opponent specialized in using umbrellas with thousands of needles in it. Their opponent was very difficult. Fuji, who was the smart one, think of a plan which it really work. Nagi, who was a genjutsu user, used her specialty which tricked their opponent and fall into their trap. Kaiser who was a paper master end the battle in a brutal way but a very smart one. All of them perform a very nice teamwork and in their own luck, their opponent has the earth scroll.

It was the third day when the exam had started. They safely arrived into the tower and successfully finished the exam.

Kaiser was extremely happy on that day, it was the day when he was finally a chuunin and able to do C and B rank missions. One day, while Kaiser was resting into the forest, a man came walking into the forest and saw Him. He was wearing a worker suit and very rare. And what's more, he was wearing a very long cap which hid his face. He sat down were Kaiser was resting and they have a little chat. For a moment, the man challenged Kaiser into a battle and Kaiser accepted it. After 30 minutes, the man was standing and it seems he has any damage at all. While Kaiser in the other hand, was lying into the ground and gasping from his breath. It turned out the man was a genjutsu user and he used powerful techniques without even breaking a sweat.

Kaiser stood up from the ground he was laying and He walked towards the man crookedly. He asked the man if he could taught him some of his skills and how to do it. And After months and months of training, he managed to master it perfectly. One day, he wanted to thanked the man about all he gave to him, but, unfortunately, no one knows where he was and he disappeared without a trace.

As time goes by, it's only 3 months passed and Kaiser was already a jounin. After all those life threatening battle he was known to be the Manipulator of Ten Thousand Papers for his magnificent mastery of papers . Sometimes his comrades call him The Messanger of Promised Dreams and Illusions for his perfection in making illusions.

RP Sample:

Genin's Kawarami Training

Kaiser and Marcosius-sensei had reached their destination. A small river ran down from the mountains in the east and formed a shallow valley. Macosius and Kaiser stood by the riverside; the harsh wind of the plains was not as strong here. A little distance up the valley, to the east, a forest had managed to grow under the cover of the valley sides. A few trees also doted the riverbanks towards the west until the valley widened out and disappeared into the wind blown plains of the area.

“Now we start the second step of mastering Kawarimi no Jutsu. We shall focus on the aspect of duality. As you can see I have placed logs of roughly the right size on the other sides of this river. First I want to you try and reach for them with your chakra. This way we can figure out the limit of your chakra control. But don’t activate the jutsu before I tell you too,” explained Marcosius-sensei. Kaiser nodded and walked over to the bank of the river.

The closest log wasn’t far away, maybe 3 meters on the other side of the river. Kaiser concentrated; he brought his hands together to form the seals. Tatsu, U, Saru. He let the image of the log fill his head; he felt how the seals unlocked his chakra and allowed it to flow. He felt how his chakra reached the log, then he let go. The chakra flowed back to him and back into his system. Kaiser turned his head and looked at his sensei who just nodded. The next log was further away, maybe 6 meters or so. Kaiser focused again, he pictured the log in his head. His hand’s raced through the seals, Tatsu, U, Saru. Again his chakra reached out across the river, it happened in less then a second. But just as it touched the log Kaiser let go and the chakra flowed back to him.

He took a deep breath, it was quite exhausting to use chakra like this and there was a minor loose of chakra each time he pulled it back. But there were still three more logs. The next about 9 meters away.

Kaiser brought his hands together again, Tatsu, U, Saru. His chakra raced out, reached for the log, contacted. And he pulled it back again. “Were you able to reach it?” asked Marcosius-sensei softly. Kaiser nodded slightly, “Ouss,” There were just two more logs, the closest about 12 meters away. He concentrated again, Tatsu, U, Saru. His hands raced through the seals, his chakra unlocked and reached out. But it never connected. It didn’t take more than a second. But suddenly, he felt his chakra halt and then withdraw. It had barely reached but…

So that’s my limit… He looked at the log with an almost annoyed glare. “Found your limit then?” Kaiser nodded slightly, “Hai, it felt like my chakra suddenly stopped, I couldn’t reach it,” his sensei nodded slightly, “Ay, that’s you limit then. Well, we will be working on that now. Just keep trying and stretching further, by the evening you should be able to reach it. But don’t complete it though…. Not until you are able to reach the log at the back” He nodded slightly, as always, practice was the key. Marcosius-sensei turned and walked over to a tree were he sat down. Kaiser was about to start again when Marcosius suddenly spoke, “I am quite surprised you managed it that far… Very impressive, shows you have really worked hard,” Kaiser felt a surge of happiness; it almost never happened that Marcosius-sensei complimented his skills. Right, I’ll manage to reach it this time, he thought as he again brought his hands together. He focused, Tatsu, U, Saru. His chakra unlocked and stretched out across the river.

Last edited by Kaiser on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue1800/1950[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue5400/5851[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Just a pointer, paper is not an element, it means like Fire or Water, paper techniques can be learnt and by all means can be your main techniques, and also ANBU is given by the Kage after you have done a lot of work, not just applying for it through samples unfortunatley. Apart from that, it's looking great.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net
Kaiser

Kaiser

Ninja Card
Health:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue2500/2500[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Chakra:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue3000/3000[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Oh ok, ahehehe, thanks
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:57 am

Finally, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ryo : 147

Ninja Card
Health:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue2400/2400[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/2400)
Chakra:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue2300/2700[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2700)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:41 am

No, no, no NONONONONONONO!!! *froths at the mouth* There is NO way in hell your using that picture! It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO overused it makes me almost actually vomit JUST by looking at it! *picks Ketsueki up by the legs and uses him as a club, thanks to his very hard head.* Choose another!

<.< By what I mean. the picture sucks. And the character in the picture looks nothing like a naruto character. Use something more..ninja-ish. Try searching for Shinobi or ninja or here: Deviantart or here Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue2800/2800[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue3250/3250[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 am

Ignores the pic
But Approved Welcome To Naruto Legends
Kagurasaka Kaiser

ignore the top bit because i just noticed the thing Yure has said,
so wait for Ketsueki becuase i can't mod any thing because i dont read it carefully enough Mad

Last edited by Sasru Uchiha on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue2400/2400[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/2400)
Chakra:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue2300/2700[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2700)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:02 am

Keep out of this - Uhh, no, Sasru. See, this is what I mean Ketsueki, he doesn't read it carefully enough. If Yure is the only descendant of his clan, I.E the hyouton clan, you'd actually need to ask me to allow him to be a relative of Yure's if he wanted to Hyouton. Think about it, jeez. So, yeah..no Hyouton. Also, it's actually impossible to use two clan's Kekkai Genkai at once.
Oh! And, using paper wasn't a Kekkai genkai, it was a special ability of Konan's. But that's besides the point, please remove the Hyouton.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue2800/2800[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue3250/3250[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:08 pm

I bloody well did read Yure
Ketsueki said that i had get out the temp mod stage by approving and deniing things
and i read it again just now because i was distracted by my mother so i might have missed a couple of lines by accident
so there!!
oh and by the way, im guessing you have been talking about me to Ketsueki behind my back.
So i am going to edit my post.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Actually, I haven't been talking being your back. I just told him that in my opinion I thought that one of the staff couldn't do their job properly. I didn't say which one, but I think he knew. Well, it was sort of obvious actually. And "So there?". Huh..child
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue1800/1950[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Left_bar_bleue5400/5851[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Yeah I had just noticed this, I hadn't really looked at this, as it wasn't complete, but Hyouton is a clan, and cannot be trained unfortunatley unless something as awesome as awesomeness happens and people can.

Also to Sasru and Yure, everyone is entitled to their opinion and Sasru even if your parents distract you while reading something, it doesn't mean you can't go over it again when you're free :/

But use whatever image you please, even if Yure doesn't approve Wink

And I have a hard head?

Oh right, Stubbornness and that.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Yup, I've a right to my own opinion, and my opinion is that your an idiot, Sasru. ^_^

The word your looking for is DENYING, numpty.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Ahahaha. Anyway ordinary users shouldn't post here Razz
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 am

I know. But he would have been accepted by your retarded staff member if I didn't. Some people just shouldn't be given power..

N'okay. Bye now.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Yure you are entitled to your opinion but calling people retarded just isn't the way to go. If you want to complain PM a relevant staff member telling us your complaint nicely :S Being like that won't get you anywhere....
Please don't be so mean, I'm asking you as a stubborn, hard headed admin, don't do it :S

So if you're bad, this is effectively what will happen:

[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Fighting
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Forgot personality xDDDD

You're soooo close, this registration is very good and I can't wait to see your RP in action!
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Oh yeah i kinda forget about that one. Edited. ^^,
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Ok, Approved, adding you to groups and generating stats.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Phew, atlast, it's done. XD . Thank you
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:41 pm

W8 just a minuite. Sorry, but i can't quite think of an element. I don't know what's better or what fits me. Ahehehe.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:41 pm

No problem Very Happy

Did you not choose Doton?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

Kaiser

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Hmmm, i ask my sister what element i should choose, she said Doton, so, don't mind what i said earlier. Sorrrrryyyyy, and thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Ok cool.

Doton is VERY useful so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser   [Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mist Village] Kagurasaka Kaiser
Page 1 of 1