Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ryo : 85

Ninja Card
Health:
Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Chakra:
Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Left_bar_bleue2200/2200Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2200)
Jutsu:

Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Empty
PostSubject: Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!]   Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Name:Ration:Lightning Hazzard
Type: {Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary}Supplementary
Elemental Affinity:Lightning

Description:The User Must Build Enought Chakra To Harvest the Earths Magneticaly Feild Lightning Chakra Pours Up from the Feild Causing it to Shock The Ground around you about [10 Feet] Around you the User Must have truly mastered the Control Of Lightning if not it could be deadly

Sidenotes/Drawbacks:The drawback is That it Close's you Lightning Chakra Flowtation for the Next [24 Hours Irl].You cannot use Lightning Chkra If you do it may resault in Death.

Name:Ration:MaskOfSpears
Type: {Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary}Supplementary

Description:The Jutsu was created by no other then Ace Himself It channels Chakra into the Mouth area While wearing a Mask This Justu can Only be used while it is on,The User Emits a Beam On Spears Out of there Mouth Made of Lightning Chkra.

Sidenotes/Drawbacks:The Emition Of Spears Will Cause You to be stunnned in the Mouth meaning that you will have No Fealing in you mouth for a Period of Time [Maybe 10 Posts] max is 4 spears. it cannot be shot out at the same time becausse of the small hole in the Mask it whont allow it
Name:Ration:Shield Of Sorrow
Type: {Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary]Defencive

Description:The Jutsu Emits Lighting From the Sky Forms over your Head in the shape of a Ball.Which can be Used to Detect Attacks the sheild has Spikes On it at the end.Gving Protection from Ranged and Taijutsu Attacks.The Ball Forms into a sheild Upond the Attack that is Used.

Side Notes/Drawbacks:Must be a Source Of Light.Only 20x10 shield.The sheild is Active for 1 Post whitch would be to Block the Oppnents attack on the Previous Post Maybe could be up to 2 Post Max.
Name: Neural System Shatter
Range: 0-5 meters
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Element: None
Discription: By converting a small amount of chakra into electricity and hitting her opponent's brain stem, the user can disrupt the regular flow of electrical signals from the target's brain to other parts of the target's body. For example, if the target tried to move their right arm, their left leg would move instead.

Drawback:Ite will cause The Finger that You to Do the Techneice To break down and Bleed Whitch not Treated After the Battle or before a Battle could be deadly Becasue It Damages A Importat Nerve In your Hand the User will die from Blood Lost.you have activate byakugan to see his neural sistem and u kant kill with that
you need to hit the oponents head with your hand to perform the jutsu.yOU aLSO MUST Touch the Oppnent in the head with your hand and have the Byakugan on.
Name:Rakition:Kuoam Spinal Seal
Rank: {From E to S, S being the strongest}S-Ranked Forbidden Jutsu
Type: {Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary}Spplementary

Description:This Jutsu is Used to Close The Chakra Connections to the Oppnents Spinal Cord Allowing No Movement this is Used as A Last Resort.The Spinal Cord is Sealed Until Unsealed By Someone Other Than the Victom The Person must Retrive Certain Ingrediants For the Back to Be Unseald

1)- Must Get the Herbs Of Amegakure.

2)They Must Get The Healing Rain of the Rain Village.

Sidenotes/Drawbacks:The User is Udderly Exausted to the Point in whitch he cannot use Not One More Jutsu Maybe Enought For One Flicker.You Cannot Walk Also[Note:This will not happen when training for it only when use in battle.]3- Its a LAST RESOURCE,They most get the herbs and the rain ( they dont need to know how to unseal)
(Bakuyaku Taijutsu Ninpou: Naibu Haretsu) - Explosive Fighting Style Arts: Internal Explosion
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Close
Description: An up close attack were the user touches the opponent with his palm and pushes a huge amount of lightning chakra into there opponents body, the quantity of chakra is so intense that sparkles can be seen. This will make the opponent's body to create a high electrical current that is so intense that will end by exploding. This jutsu can also level any wall.

Drawbacks:but u must get medical treatment imediatly or the side of the hand you use is paralysed.it Will Damage the Stem Cell In your Hand if not Treated Immediatly You Will Not Be able to use the Hand at all And it will Require Emence Surgery.From the Exsploton it would allso kill the user.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!]   Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:22 pm

For the Spinal Seal, it seems very powerful, and is not auto hit, as of such you must shoot a beam of lightning at your opponent for it to work. The rest are approved I think o.0
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net
Ace

Ryo : 85

Ninja Card
Health:
Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Chakra:
Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Left_bar_bleue2200/2200Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/2200)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!]   Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:40 pm

ahaha..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!]   Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace's Custom Jutsu [From Taki's Site Originaly Mine!!]
Page 1 of 1