Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty
PostSubject: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:32 pm

1. The gates are open unless the Kage specifies if they are closed.
2. You must Post here when you either leave or enter the village.
3. All battles that occur here are to go in a seperate post.
4. Unless there are Player Ninja's present, you can enter the village by killing the two guards (or more, depending on how many is stationed) and getting in. If the gates are closed, you must break them down (Many B-A Rank jutsu will attempt this, draining a lot of your chakra)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:26 pm

A short, lone figure walked near the gates, a Sunagakure headband clasped between two hands, placed in fron of his stomach. His head was down, his eyes, sorrowful, covered by a small flop over red hair. He was home, the place he once almost destroyed. He was here for two reasons. the first was that he regretted his past actions, and wanted to hlpe his village.... he knew this would not happne, there was no chance he would be let in, no way at all. If he could, somehow be let in, he wanted to meet the new Kage here, he had heard about her when he was still in this village... and she ascended not long after he left. He approached the guards at the gate. he showed his headband, but all they did was stare at him in horror. Ketsueki tried to smile a friendly smile, but he couldn't do it, he had forgotten how, redicoulos yes, but there was nothing he could do. The two guards stood up, and Ketsueki's eyes held no sign of anger, hatred or bloodlust, they were just full of sorrow.

"I would like to be admitted entrance..." He said, then added. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ryo : 18241

Ninja Card
Health:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue3200/3200Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3200)
Chakra:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue4270/4980Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (4270/4980)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:19 am

OOC: Uhm, I don't know if I'm the one to do this but, nothing will happen if we keep you stranded here, right? Hehe.

IC:

"It's the one!"
"Yes. I know."

The two guards who were a just sitting a while ago were now trembling in fear as they stood face to face with the worst missing-nin of Suna.

"It's definitely him!" shouted the other one who had scars all over her face, his voice trembling. "Keita! Fire the signal now!"

"I would like to be admitted entrance..." "Please." they heard the deep dark voice of the lone figure. They were astonished, but didn't let their guard down.

-----
Meanwhile.

"Leave me alone! Leave me alone! Waaah! "
cried the 15 yr old red-haired girl who was running, more on dashing, as she headed towards nowhere, a big dog growling behind her.

"Waah! I said, leave me alone! Shoo!"
she dashed even more as the dog barked it's lungs out.

Oh geez, this thing doesn't know when to stop.
she thought, but then, she felt a hard thing slam in front of her. She stumbled back and landed on the ground.

"Ah, I'm very sorry."
she rubbed her cheek as she looked up to the man she had just bumped.

"Ka-kazekage-sama!" she heard the two ninjas who were standing just in front of the teenage guy she had bumped. She looked around and realized that she was in the village gate. "G-get out of there fast!" they shouted again.

"Eh?" she asked sceptically, then looked back at the guy again.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:28 pm

((Guess I forgot to add that to the rules ehehe))

Ketsueki stared at the young girl, barely younger than her. He was stunned, THIS was the Kazekage? She was younger than himself! Ketsueki stepped back, raising his arms, shhowing he was here peacefully. He bowed to the two guards, and then to the young Kazekage. He would speak slowly, defensively, trying to anger anyone, it seemed impossible though. He lowered his arms, keeping himself prone to attack, leaving no signs of hostility, except a dark shadow in his eyes, he was sad. He spoke to the young girl only, disregarding the guards and the... uh, dog. She wasn't much shorter than him.

"My name, as you may or may not have heard, is Ketsueki Kekkon." He said, stepping back, he wouldn't touch her, the guards would spring on him in seconds. "I am an S ranked Missing-Ninja. The reason for my status is, I attacked and almost destroyed this village not long ago, when the previous Kage reigned." He bowed, and stayed there, eyes tightly shut, his Sand gourd lightly bobbing above his head. "I... Am sorry..." He said, keeping back tears.

((kinda short, but I'm not supposed to be here))
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue3200/3200Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3200)
Chakra:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue4270/4980Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (4270/4980)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:24 pm

OOC: Haha! Anyway, uhm, should I forgive him or something?

IC:

"I... Am sorry..."

Anna's expression was confused, and at the same time, astonished.

So, he's the famous Keikon Ketsueki. I've heard of him, but it's really the first time I've seen him in person. He doesn't seem to be lying, and I can clearly read his emotions. Regret, agony, depression.
she thought as she looked at him closely.

Spoiler:

Then, dog barked again, which was now just feet away from her. She shuddered and instinctively ran behind the guy, shielding herself from the dog. The two guards flinched.

"Ah, uhm, would you rather have this talk somewhere else? Uhm, maybe in a tea house or something? Hehe."
she said teary eyed as she saw the incoming,,, dog.

Keita and Tanaka, the two guards, reacted violently, taking out their fuuma shurikens and kunais with attached explosive tags. But the 15 yr. old Kazekage raised her hand, beckoning them to back down.

"It's alright. I have it all under control. I'm the Kazekage, you know."
she forced a smile, still trembling of fear with the dog.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 pm

((Ha, You may do as you please Very Happy I'm flying by the seat of my pants really xD It doesn't matter what the outcome is, I just want to develop my character a lil bit hehe))

Ketsueki stood up, and was astonished by the Kazekage's understanding of him. It was simply amazing, as if she knew what he was feeling. He smiled weakly, doing his best not to look scary. Ketsueki then looked past the Kazekage, a dog was coming, Ketsueki always had a hidden passion for animals, but they never seemed to like him. He crouched low, narrowing his eyes, creasing his brow, and growled a low, long growl. The dog stopped and stared at Ketsueki, then turned around and ran. Ketsueki smirked and stood up.

It wasn't long before he stood up and saw the two guards pulling out weapons. Ketsueki reacted instinctively, pulling out a kunai with a sharp flash and pointing it at one of them. The Kazekage however, seemed to react as well, raising one hands, commanding them to stop. Ketsueki slowly lowered his kunai and put it away, constantly thinking:

Don't kill them, don't kill them

ust.It was difficult to resist, but he must. His eyes relaxed, and once again he bowed, and muttered "I'm sorry.... it was instinct." He then turned to the gate, and motioned for the Kazekage to lead him.

"A tea house sounds great..." He choked, his fingers twitching and squeezing his headband.

Home.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Ketsueki would pass through here, he would stop by the two guards, show them the scroll. They'd nod slowly, unsurely, wondering why he was being sent out so soon. In another flash, Ketsueki was gone, out to hunt for his target.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Ketsueki returned dragging the missing ninja by the waist via ninja wire. His face was badly burnt from the scorching sand and his limbs were crushed to prevent escape. He muffled a few curses towards him. Ketsueki would then turn around and stomp his face into the sand. How fun! He had been doing it all across the desert and it never got boring. He approached the guards, still dragging the body, almost dead, and said in the most non-chalant voice ever:

"Tell the Kazekage I have a present for her" He said this with a bright smile. It's like he was delivering a present, Christmas Time in Sunagakure! Ketsueki then dropped the wire, kicked the ninja, and turned back to the guards.

"Yeah I completed the mission, no problem." He said, his smile now gone. It was good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Two soft hands covered his eyes from behind.

"Haha! Guess who."
Anna chuckled, still covering his eyes as she saw the body of the A-rank missing nin she had requested him to finish as a mission. Nasuke was pretty beaten up. But obviously not from the fight, seeing the foot marks on his face, and blood dripping from her mouth and nose. Ketsueki had his own style of entertaining himself. And she got to admit, he was pretty brutal. Scary.

Nasuke looked at her furiously, mumbling something about her paying him someday. Anna stared back at him with her rather cute and puffy ruby-red eyes, then grinned a straightforward you-look-like-a-parasite-now grin. She, herself, would enjoy torturing this big-looking scary-built guy later, but for now, thanking Ketsueki was everything in her mind. She removed her hands from his eyes, looked up at him, then smiled.

"S Rank Mission Complete, Ketsu-kun. Welcome back to Suna."
she flinched at the name she called him. He'll probably be mad. But, nah, it looked cute on him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:58 pm

Ketsueki initial reaction - stab. But he didn't, these hands were soft, not menacing at all. He smiled, he found this funny, despite being the Kazekage, she took no measures to hold her innocence and joy. Ketsueki smiled a genuine, happy smile. He looked down at the body, his grin turning dark ever so slightly, then he turned around and faced the Kazekage, trying to hide the smile, she was taking him in as a Shinobi of Sunagakure so quickly, she was nicer than the old Kazekage, a cute, innocent quality to her. It wasn't long until he discovered he was staring at her, he quickly looked away, feeling slightly embarrassed, he felt awkward from that, it wasn't something he usually did. His fingers tapped his pouch rhythmically, a slight nervous habit, he wasn't even aware of it, but it was there. Then she called him "Ketsu-Kun".

Ketsueki laughed out loud, a genuine, happy laughter, he found that so funny, all previous dark feelings of loss, regret, sadness had instantly be swept away. He smiled at the Kazekage, and began to speak.

"I completed the mission Lord-Kazekage" He said, he spoke formally, not sure of how to proceed, she said Ketsu-Kun. That made him feel slightly awkward, he had never been called that before. "Would you... uh... them? Hmm." He didn't know what to say or how to say it. He felt funny. He then cleared his throat. "Would you like me to move the uh, body , somewhere?" He asked. He still felt funny, and didn't know what it was. The tapping speed increased, still Ketsueki did not notice. He spoke again, this time, he didn't sound as formal.

"Pardon, but, uh, would you like to actually go and get some tea this time? As... uh... friends? Once I'm done with..." He didn't finish the sentence. He tried his best to keep it unprofessional. "I'd really enjoy it if you would..." his voice sounded awkward, he was intrigued by her, he hadn't known much of her before she became Kazekage, and Ketsueki was interested in her clan, her background and such, but he also wanted a friend, it would feel nice to have one.

He was happy, and something else felt funny inside him too.

Friendship?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:31 am

As soon as she finished what she just said, Ketsueki laughed out loud. A no ordinary laugh - for him. It was no different with other laughs, but coming from Ketsueki, she never thought she would hear even a chuckle from him. But it was a good thing. Though she could read his emotion clearly, hearing his laughter personally is better than winning a lottery. A lone shinobi - growing up with hatred and agony - laughing? Now that's an accomplishment. It kind of reminded of herself when she was young. But when she felt his feelings, there was something else other than genuine happiness. Was it.. nervousness?

"Would you... uh... them? Hmm." Anna stared at him skeptically, tilting her head as his obvious agitation was easily shown. And the tapping of the pouch, getting faster and faster.
"Would you like me to move the uh, body , somewhere?" he finally said it. Well that's weird. Why is he so flustered over something so simple?

"Nah, don't stress yourself. You just finished your mission and that costs a celebration."
she smiled back at him. She was about to call the gate guards, when Ketsueki spoke once again.

"Pardon, but, uh, would you like to actually go and get some tea this time? As... uh... friends? Once I'm done with..." "I'd really enjoy it if you would..."

There was a temporary moment of silence as Anna stared at him blankly. Did he just say... friends?

Then, a warm, pleasant smile curved down her face. "Tea doesn't seem bad. And as friends sounds even better." she chuckled.

She called out the two gate guards and requested one of them to call one of the ANBU squads to take Nasuke for interrogation. And as the other guard left, Anna turned, and started to walk.

"Uhm, and Ketsu-kun,"
- she gleamed at the name - "if you want, you can stop calling me Lord Kazekage and -sama stuff. Because apparently..."

"...my friends don't call me that."
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:48 am

Ketsueki listened to every word she said, to not strain to himself and that he needed a celebration, no one had every offered him a "celebration" before, it sounded... nice. He nodded, and continued to speak, tea would be a good place to celebrate, right? Unfortunatley for him, he kinda stuttered the words out. Embarrasing. Then she didn't speak, Ketsueki didn't feel at all too comfortable right now, she just, stared at him, Ketsueki was about to say something else but he didn't have to. Low and behold, she had agreed to it, wonderful! And she had even said that it would be even better as friends, things were looking up for Ketsueki. She called to the guards to take the body away, still cursing to them slightly, and something about how he would kill them one day. Nah not gonna happen. He ignored him, and didn't retaliate at all, unlike him, but there was a first time for everything, a lot of new things had been happening recently.

She spoke his name, and he looked back at her. As friends, he shouldn't call her Lord Kazekage, or -Sama. That would take some time to get used to. However, he was happy to be accepted by the leader of the village, and she could accept him, why couldn't others? He leaned forward slightly, smiling, the tapping now stopped.

"Well... Anna" He paused slightly, digesting what he was about to say. "-chan" He chuckled slightly, nervous. He hadn't called anyone that before.... did he do it right? Bah! He was supposed to be an S rank Missing Nin, and he was beaten by a name. What a fool. His smile widened slightly, genuinely happy. "Shall we?" he motioned towards the gate, waiting for her to move first, he wouldn't walk behind her like before, as he once did seeing her as the Kazekage, but he would walk beside her, as a friend.

Last edited by Ketsueki Kekkon on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ryo : 234

Ninja Card
Health:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue2396/2396Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (2396/2396)
Chakra:
Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Left_bar_bleue2056/2056Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Empty_bar_bleue  (2056/2056)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Kazika came in after the two had left and he walked by the guards. they smiled and let him in because they recognized him and he walked into the village looking around wondering what he will do.He decided to stop at his old house and then walk around the streets for awhile so thats what he did. after getting a drink from his house he walked around the streets looking for something to do. then he remembered what he came to do he was going to search for ketsueki. Then he said to the guard

"I know this is a strange question but, Have you seen the S-Ranked missing ninja Ketsueki kekkon?" He knew that this would be weird for the guard and kazika would feel stupid if he hadn't but it was worth a shot.

The guard replied with a nod and then he pointed towards the tea house and said "he went in there with the kazekage."

Thank kazika promptly thanked him and went off in the direction of the tea house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)   Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Gates (Post before leaving or entering village)
Page 1 of 1