Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

The Tea House

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ryo : 18241
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue3200/3200The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3200)
Chakra:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue4270/4980The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (4270/4980)
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Anna walked in the tea house, and immediately talked to the receptionist.

"One private room for two, please."
she said as she gave her a warm smile. The receptionist blushed and immediately scribbled something on a paper.

"Room 1-A. The biggest room in this tea house." the receptionist replied.

"Hai. Thank you very much."
she smiled again then walked back to the entrance and led Ketsueki to their room. She had been here a couple of times before and already knew the rooms very well.

"I have it all under control, okay?"
she rolled her eyes as she saw the expression of the receptionist at the sight of the missing-nin.

They passed several rooms before they reached theirs.

The room was larger than any regular tea house. It actually doesn't look like a tea house anymore now that it's designed like a living room: comfortable couches, a coffee table, and a couple of valuable decorations.

She jumped at one of the couches and offered Ketsueki a seat, opposite of hers.

"I hope you don't mind if we talk here. I mean, if we go to a normal tea house, just imagine the reaction of the costumers if they see you. No offense though. It's just that... well... you know what I mean."
she talked to him, but actually looking at his Sand Village forehead protector.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696

Ninja Card
Health:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue1800/1950The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue5400/5851The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:44 pm

Ketsueki followed the Kazekage through the familiar streets of Sunagakure. He kept his head down to avoid tracking attention, and failed miserably. His red flop of hair was easily recognizable. He skulked, hunched over, inot the tea house, he had never been here, too fancy for his tastes, regardless, he followed her in, and soon found himself in much too large room. Who knew drinking tea took up so much space? Not only that but Ketsueki couldn't actually see any tea for that fact either, except the coffee table, that would, obviously, be the spot where their tea would be. He sat down across from the Kazekage, watching her jump onto the couches. She was a kid still, and was in charge of a whole village, amazing. Ketsueki had then remembered he must only be two years older than her. He stood in front of the seat, and unstrapped his gourd, catching behind his back with one hand, turning around and setting it next to the seat. He then sat down, leaning forward, elbows on his knees, his hands clasped together with his chin resting on top. This chair was comfortable. He felt it best to introduce himself.

"I understand lord Kazekage..." He said, feeling slightly anxious regarding someone younger than him with respect. "Thankyou fpr taking me in. Let me properly introduce myself. I am Ketsueki Kekkon, former Sand Ninja of this very village..." His grip tightened slightly on his headband, clasped between his two hands, the band dangling on either side. "I am seventeen years old, and an S ranked-missing ninja." He seemed almost proud to say that, almost. "I was considered a prodigy when I was from this village, I entered the chunin exams by myself with no squad, and won. A soon became an exceptional chunin, and jonin. I taught thise older than me, harshly, killing a few of my students when I felt they weren't up to scratch." His face was blank as he spoke. "A couple of months ago, I attacked this village, and the Kage himself. I..." His voice trailed off, his eyes gazing downwards, set on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 pm

OOC: Omg, you're so good at english! You can deliberately express what your character is doing. XD

IC:

Before Ketsueki took the seat on one of the couches, the receptionist came, strolling a silver tray full of small pots containing a variety of teas. Behind him was another man who was holding a tray containing the kettle filled with hot water, and some cups.

As they finished putting everything in the coffee table, they left without any word.

Ketsueki then began his talk. And the very time he finished, Anna had her jaws dropped. She was surprised, or better yet, astonished at what she just heard.

"Woah. Amazing. A seventeen year old s-ranked missing nin who had almost destroyed the village. I don't know if I should be scared or fascinated."
she stared at him with an impressed expression. She composed herself.

"Anna. I'm Hikari Anna, the current Kazekage of Suna."
she smiled. "Pardon me if you I didn't know you the first time we met. I was not in this village a couple of years ago so I reckon we've never met before."

She finished making her honey lemon tea.

"So, uhm, why did you come back? Or better yet, why did you come back so... peacefully?"
she asked, then took a sip on her tea.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:02 pm

(( Thanks, I can see very high potential in your Roleplay... it's really well layed out and understandable, I like it! ))

Ketsueki nodded as he listened to the Kazekage looking at her as she spoke as to not seem rude, leaving his own tea for the moment. He listened intently, slightly leaning forward. As she finished her last sentence, Ketsueki's eyes darkened, and lowered them, staring at the ground just in front of his face. His voice was just above a whisper, and slightly strained, his hands were drooping, in between his legs, still holding the headband.

"I came back as I felt, no, I knew I had done the village a disaster." He took a deep breath, and sighed, all the while clenching on to his headband for dear life. " I attacked this village for my own reasons, and I still stand by those reasons. The reason I came back is, is that I want to apologize to the entire village and... pay for what I did." His voice strained even further on the last few words, what ever he needed to do. He would do it. "I'm sorry." He said, for his own voice being so raspy. He made some tea with some honey, and drank some, it soothed his throat. Ketsueki loved honey, it was one of his favourite sweets, and always enjoyed a nice bit of honey, it had been a while since he actually had some, living outside of a village. He put the cup down and looked at the Kazekage, the darkness now gone, his eyes were soft, almost pleasant, it had been a while since he had done this.

"I can repay my debt however you, and the village pleases. I can work for you... doing jobs others wouldn't dare to do, or I can pay in blood, my own, however much the village feels they need from me." he said, his voice was stern, unnerved, his gaze unwavering, this person was determined to pay his debt.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 pm

OOC: Omg, T.T you're so good. I wish I can roleplay like that.

IC:

Anna had been listening intently on every word Ketsueki had said. She can read his emotions. There's no doubt he's serious and determined to repay for his deeds. But she needed to make sure. The decision she would make would also be her own responsibility. As the Kazekage, and as a ninja.

"I can repay my debt however you, and the village pleases. I can work for you... doing jobs others wouldn't dare to do, or I can pay in blood, my own, however much the village feels they need from me." she heard his mellow voice speak out. The voice which had longed to return home.

She stirred her tea for a moment. Let's see how you react. she looked down, then carefully laid the cup on the coffee table, avoiding her clumsiness to take over her on this situation. She narrowed her eyes, a flick of her hand was all she needed. And the very moment the cup touched the table, her kunai was already soaring in the air, with blinding speed, heading directly towards Ketsueki's forehead.

As the kunai was inches from him, a hand behind Ketsueki grabbed the kunai, whirled it around the index finger, and finally pointed it on the back of Ketsueki's neck.

The Kazekage of Suna, famous for her unbeatable speed and agility, was no longer in the couch across Ketsueki, but was already behind him, holding her kunai, with it's tip touching Ketsueki's nape. The drawing of kunai from her pouch, throwing it with great accuracy towards him, moving away from the couch faster than lightning and ending up catching the kunai herself; it all happened too fast, maybe a tenth of a second, faster than a blink of an eye.

She looked down at him then laughed a naughty, insulting laugh.

"Hehe. Do you really think I invited you here to have a chitchat? This room was designed bigger than the others because it's the place where I usually entertain criminals. As you have or have not noticed, ANBUs are already waiting outside this room. Ready to bulge in anytime I give the signal."

"An S-rank missing-nin, showing here to apologize? Who do you think you're kidding? Heh. How foolish of you, to walk here and talk this over. Do you really think an S-rank missing-nin like you will be pardoned that easy?" she talked with no hesitation, not even a slight hint of interrogation. She was good at this.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Ketsueki sat silently, the buckle of his gourd resting in his lap. Ketsueki was expecting this, but the Kazekage was rash, to quick to act. he wouldn't let himself be defeated so quickly. As she began to move, setting her cup down, he body langauge seemed slightly different, not much different, but it showed signs of hostility. The way Ketsueki sat was to hide the fact he was actually inspecting a new person who he had never met. She seemed to be in more control of her body, as if she expected to slip somehow. So, as her wrist was about to flick the kunai at him, which is what Ketsueki expected, he yanked on his Gourd, dropping his headband, having it thud to the floor. In another blindingly quick motion, he had spun clockwise, so the gourd would not hit the Kazekage, and Ketsueki would be standing against the wall, his gourd still next to him, resting against the wall. At this point, they were facing eachother at a ninety degree angle. Ketsueki placed one hand on the top of the gourd, and spoke quietly, he wanted to reason, not to fight.

"Lord Kazekage" he said with the utomst respect. " I have no intention to fight, and as far as you know, you know none of the reasons I attacked this village, village or..." His voice stopped for a moment. "In either case, you are acting rash Kazekage, you're young like me, and as of such we tend to make the wrong decisions sometimes. You seem to know what I'm thinking and feeling all the time, can't you tell that I wish to be forgiven? If you wish to kill me without hereing my reasons, regardless as to how far fetched they may seem, you are putting the whole world in a state of peril. I have already spoken to the Hokage of Konoha, the biggest village in the world, he may not trust me, but the fact that I said and did the exact as I said and did, and I'm still alive. Does that not say something? I certainly mean to pay my debt, I'll pay whatever the costs are, I'll work for it, going on missions, and if I must die for this village, at least let me live until I finish my quest, and then I will gladly and willingly pay for my sins. Otherwise, I may have to relive those moments, and don't make me do that." On the last few words, Ketsueki's voice grew harsh, it was filled with anger towards the Kazekage, she was impatient, but Ketsueki didn't want to have to force himself out of the village again, the reason he came here was so he would never have to do that again. His hand inched towards his pouch full of ninja tools.

"Please don't make me." He said. "I don't want to harm you." His voice, now full of concern. His other hand rested on the wall, ready to leave and escape if needed. His face was full of sadness. Maybe today wouldn't be the day. Or maybe this was just some stupid to see how Ketsueki would react, how funny, they were both testing eachother, maybe they both passed, maybe they both failed, but if either failed, it could all go horribly wrong, and that would not be a good outcome for either person.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:43 pm

At that very moment, the bunshin Ketsueki had been talking to dispersed. And the real she looked down at him and smiled. Looked like he was serious after all. Her feet was attached on the ceiling, and she hang upside down on the farthest corner of the room. She had seen and heard everything that had happened. She jumped from the ceiling, landing on the ground with her feet, and cheerfully, gracefully walked towards Ketsueki.

But just as well, her left foot tangled with her right and ended up tripping herself face first. A loud thud was heard.

"Ah, owie."
she rubbed her cheek as she stood up. "Ouch, uhm, sorry for that, Ketsueki. You know pretty well I had to do that."

She straightened herself and patted her knees and back to remove the dirt, then gave Ketsueki her warm smile.

"Just as I said, ANBUs are waiting outside. And I had to do that to make some witnesses that you really are serious of your intentions. I, personally, know that you're sincere. But it would be hard to explain it to the whole village, and it would take forever for them to believe me alone. So at least now, they believe you."
she pointed outside the door, actually referring to the ANBUs outside.

Carefully not to trip herself again, she walked ever gracefully towards the couch where Ketsueki had been, and picked up his headband which laid on the floor. She blinked.

"If you want, you won't need this anymore."
she grinned as she took out something from the pouch behind her, and tossed him a new Hidden Sand Village headband.

"Welcome back to Sunagakure, Ketsueki Kekkon."
she smiled once again.

Last edited by Hikari Anna on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Ketsueki couldn't beleive he hadn't seen it before. The Kazekage had made a bunshin! She was a tricky one... wait... clumsy too, he saw her fall face first on the ground, he smiled slightly, a little smirk, how cute. He still had a slight smile when she had stood back up, apologizing for her little trip. His smile stayed, only it was slightly smaller, it amused Ketsueki how Kazekage had a clumsy leader, hopefully that was her only fault. He nodded as she spoke, what she said was understandable. Then she did something unbeleivable, Ketsueki's eyes widened in shock, he thought he was going to go in cardiac arrest, unbelievable.

The headband thunked against his chest, and top prevent it from falling to the ground, his left arm, the one not holding the gourd, cupped around his stomach. One side of the headband dropped over the side of his hand, the other side slid up his arm. He looked down at it, shiny, a nice black material, smooth, soft. Ketsueki swallowed, a lump in his throat was getting in the way. How annoying, and why was he getting so choked up? It wasn't like him. Maybe it was the simple fact that he was forgiven by the Kazekage, Ketsueki felt wonderful, this person took him back to Sunagakure with open arms, he was welcomed, and he was home. When he spoke, his voice was strained, all he could mutter was a simple request.

"Thankyou for the offer... m-may I have my old one... as I momento?" He choked. His grip loosened slightly on the belt of his gourd, it slipped slightly, but it held firm after he tugged it back again. "T-Thankyou." He said, choking once more, he closed his eyes and leant his head back.

Home.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:47 pm

"Old one? Yeah, sure." she stared down at the headband clutched on her hand, a sleek slash ran across the village symbol, and smiled. She never though a person like Ketsueki even existed; an S-rank missing-nin deciding to go back to his village, sincerely apologizing despite his intolerable pride, and accepting whatever the consequences may be. If only every missing-nin would be like him, then the ninja world won't have any further problems.

She looked back at him then tossed the headband towards him. "You've earned my trust. So please don't even think of going back to your old status - that is, missing-nin. You're officially a jounin now! Weehee." she smiled at him. Then turned around to walk towards the door, on which, she ended up tripping once again. She pouted, murmuring something about being so clumsy after acting so cool, but immediately straightened and walked out.

Her tiny voice can be heard. She was ordering the ANBUs to spread the word that the once feared ninja had returned, and Suna has gained another strong ninja.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Ketsueki nodded, listening intently to her words, and then, she tripped again. Ketsueki chuckled once more, lightly to himself after catching his old headband. He slid it into a small space in his ninja pouch. He still clutched the new one, it felt so soft, Suna must be getting better at this fabrics thing. Ketsueki left not long after the Kazekage. He felt instantly awkward, he would soon step out onto the streets of Sunagakure, without knowing what to expect.... would those villagers hate him or despise him? He didn't know. He felt it best to start working on his debt now, he should get this thing started, rework up what he had destroyed. After a quick decision on his priorities, he felt it best to do a mission before returning to the Land of Water. Gourd on his back, headband on his left thigh, he called after the Kazekage, asking her to stop.

"If you wouldn't mind Kazekage-Sama" How long it was since he called someone with that title. "I would like a mission right away, to prove to everyone that I am here to help, and I will not betray everyone like I once did. Could you do that for me? I do not mind what the contents are, as long as it proves my loyalty." He spoke quietly but quickkly, the nervousness of people wakling through the halls were settling in, people murmuring about him, some quickened tehir pace to get away from him, Ketsueki wanted to be out of here and into his line of work as soon as possible. He patted his pouch occasionally, a subconscious movement that would now be a part of him forever, his mind reminding him of who he once was.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Anna turned around as Ketsueki called out to her. He asked her about a mission he could do as soon as possible. He was still feeling uncomfortable. Anna shrugged and smiled.

"Okay. If that's what you want. Uhm. Hmm. Let me check."
she recalled some of the S-rank missions she had just read yesterday.

"Ah, yes. You already know that the Hidden Mist is one of the village with the most number of missing-nins, right? Nasuke Saijo. He's actually one of the missing-nins of this village. He's an A-rank missing-nin, but no one had seemed to find out where he had been hiding within Kirigakure. So," - she took out something from her bag. A scroll containing the details about the person, his picture and etc. - "your mission is to bring him back here, dead or alive. In your case, maybe he'll be dead. Nah well, it's your choice if you want to spare him or not."

She gave him the scroll. "Right, goodluck." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Ketsueki took the scroll, he smiled a dark smile, he would get to kill, with permission. Wonderful. He took the scroll, keeping it in his hands, he took out his old headband with the other hand, this would be good at fooling this ninja, making him think he was an ally to... Nasuke Saijo she had said. No problem. He bowed to the Kazekage.

"Thankyou very much. I will return victorious." He said. He wore a smile, bloodlust fueled his body, an A-rank missing nin would be nothing against Ketsueki, he would be back before nightfall. He stood straight, and smiled a warm smile, he felt a great weight being lifted off his shoulders with every passing second.

"I'll be back soon." He said, and he immediatly left out the Tea House, leaving with the greatest speed, minding others around him, they couldn't catch who he was, which Ketsueki was thankful for, he'd be outside of Sunagakure no problem.

((For the mission of hunting NPC's, you have to control my target, I'll make a topic stating I'm on a mission, and you can control my target. You can make him as powerful or weak as you like. I'll travel to the Land of water and we can both post there))
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:34 pm

Ketsueki walked through the streets of Sunagakure, next to his friend, Anna. Ketsueki was delighted to be with her, it was such a nice feeling to have someone smile and be nice to you, and it felt good to return the favor. Every once in a while he would glance quickly to Anna, smile, and keep looking forward. She was his friend, she took him in with open arms and Ketsueki couldn't get over that fact, he loved being home, and he loved being friends with Anna.

Ketsueki was a shinobi of Sunagakure, and felt no shame walking through the streets, even if some people gave him disgusted, fearful or even hateful looks, he just let them look at his headband on his thigh and show them he had become an ally, despite what he once did. Ketsueki was different now, Anna had cnaged him, she brought out the person within him, and shut away the cold heartless monster intent on killing, Ketsueki could smile, laugh, have fun.

Upon reaching the Tea House, he opened the door for Anna, and let her in first with a slight gesture of his free hand, a content smile upon his lips. He would follow her in, and speak to the old lady who ran the place, he wanted to be the one to pay, it would be his first act as a friend. He spoke softly, gently, a tone of voice not heard in years, it was a pleasant sound.

"We would like a Tea Room please... Whatever this can afford." He reached into his ninja pouch, and pulled out a small satchel of money. He placed it onto the counter and the lady gingerly looked into the bag. She nodded, deeming the bag safe.

"This will get you a nice room, very pretty, lovely view of the city. It's quite large too, should be perfect for the both of you two. Room 25." She would nod lightly to Ketsueki, then bow to the Kazekage and turn around, off to prepare the room.

Ketsueki laughed lightly at the reception he got compared to the Kazekage.

"The Queen and the Criminal" He said, chuckling lightly. How ironic. He led the way to the tea room, opened the door, let Anna pass, and followed through.

It was a nice room, quiet, with the end of the room exposing the entirety of Sunagakure, the end wall was the window, completely made of glass. Ketsueki saw Sunagakure properly for the first time since coming back, it was completely rebuilt, it looked better than before.

"Astounding" He muttered, slightly taken aback. This young girl, only two years younger than him. had reorganised the entire village, making it better than it previously was. There was a couch with a nice tea table in front, and a comfortable looking chair on the other side. Being polite, he took the small chair, and motioned with his right hand for Anna to sit. Ketsueki, however, didn't know what to say, or how to proceed, that would be up to her, she was more experienced with friends than he was after all.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Ichi, Ni, San, Yon. Ichi, Ni, San, Yon. Ichi, Ni, San and Yon.

Finally, they were standing in the beautifully carved wooden door of the tea house room 25. She had been counting one to four ever since they left the village gates. She hated walking and considered it as a boring stuff. And since she didn't know what else to do, she just counted over and over. Well, maybe this could help her lack of navigation skills.

She reached for the latch, but another hand was already there. It was Ketsueki's. Surprised, she shrugged anyway. Ketsueki was getting friendlier and friendlier ever since he came to the village. That's a good thing.

She walked inside. The room was far different from the first room they had; this one had an overlooking view of the whole Sunagakure. She, herself, didn't know there was such a room, but she immediately went to the window and fascinated the village. It had been a long time since she saw it fully and it looked far different before she became a Kage.

Ketsueki walked in as well, and offered her the seat. She jumped to the couch and sighed. At last, the long walk was over and she could finally sit. She smiled at him.

"Soooo, what other plans do you have, now that you're officially a shinobi of Suna?"
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Anna seemed bored with the walk, and must have been glad to be in this room, finally able to sit down. She smiled at him, he smiled back. He heard her question and he began asking himself that very same question. He leant forward, back into his original seating posture, his elbows on his knees, his hands over his mouth, this was his most comfortable way to sit, and felt it easy to communicate like this. He unstrapped his gourd quickly, and let it slide beside him, next to the chair. That's better. He closed his eyes for a moment, coming up with an answer, his eyes flashed open, an answer apparent in his mind.

"Too be fair, I'm not too sure, I obvisouly want to become a revered ninja, and do my best to help the village, but beyond that, I don't know." His eyes turned grim, despite his apperent change in nature, he still felt lost, uneased and... lonely. He looked up to Anna, and he heard the door creak open. A young man settled the tea tray on to the table, bowed, and left. Ketsueki didn't touch the tea, his eyes were focused on the ground, his mind was swimming with different thoughts, regret, hatred to himself, pain, loss, and something else, but he couldn't figure out what it was.

His hands drummed slowly against his face, tapping rhythmacilly on his cheeks. His expression was one of utter lost, as if someone was lost in a wide plain, with no idea of where to go, for a moment, Ketsueki's face was one of complete innocence, but it quickly faded. When he spoke his voice was soft, much like how it was at the counter.

"If you wouldn't mind, I would like to hear a little bit about yourself, I suppose you have heard a lot about since I-" He stopped briefly, remembering the moments of his treachery. " But I know nothing about you.... If we are to be friends, don't you feel it proper to know at least a little bit of mutual information?" A smile grew upon his lips, he kept his gaze on her, a soft look, one friends share with eachother during little conversations such as these, a look of happiness, content.

((Oh, by the way, what happened to your stats???))
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ryo : 234

Ninja Card
Health:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue2396/2396The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (2396/2396)
Chakra:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue2056/2056The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (2056/2056)
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:36 am

Kazika walked in through the front door and seen the old lady who owned the place he quickly walked over to her and took a second of pause because he didn't know what to say but then he spoke.What he said was Excuse me , but could you tell me where the kazekage is i have business with her" he said the kazekage because she would have more of a chance of telling him the truth because it could be important.Then she replied "Room 25" and kazika smiled nodded to thank her and then he walked down the direction of room 25.as he was walking he zoned out and was thinking about what ketsueki could be doing with the kazekage but then his thoughts were cut off because he got to room 25. He waited outside not making any noise not so much eavesdropping but making sure it wasn't a bad time to enter.He thought this was a good idea he didn't want to be on the bad side of ketsueki or the kazekage.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:30 pm

OOC: Ahaha, I just felt like playing with my stats since I don't have any battles yet. I'll change it back to normal when I have one.XD

IC:

"Too be fair, I'm not too sure, I obvisouly want to become a revered ninja, and do my best to help the village, but beyond that, I don't know."

Just as he finished talking, Anna frowned; a worried look on her face. She could accurately and precisely feel his emotions whether she liked it or not. And these kinds of emotions - agony, anxiety and loneliness - had never felt good. She was getting a bit uneasy: eyes wandering around, rapid tapping of foot on the floor, and a few unnecessary movements. She wanted to tell him to stop those feelings, but that would make her look weird. Whoever could actually and completely control their emotions anyway? Even if they pretend to feel something, she would be able to perceive the real emotions, and it will all just be the same. She had always hated this bloodline ability of hers.

Then, she had an idea. She would change the subject, yes, and that way, maybe his emotions would spontaneously change. She was about to speak, when the door creaked open, and they were both distracted by the boy who just came. Good timing. Ketsueki's emotions were slightly altered, and at least they were no longer giving her uneasiness. She sighed in relief.

"Arigatou Gozaimashita.''[Thank you (in semi-formal way)]. She smiled at the boy as he bowed and walked away. But then, regret, pain, hatred, and instantly shot to her. She grind her teeth, but immediately twitched her lip to force a smile, and instinctively and slightly clutched her chest. Such bitter and painful emotions, and resonating from Ketsueki made it even worse.

The first time she met him a while ago, she thought her Empathy was playing tricks with her. But right now, it was confirmed. Ketsueki does have very strong emotions, stronger than most people. How interesting. Furthermore, his emotions were usually sadness and remorse - a complete contrast of how she usually feels. And it made her even more interested, though the slight stinging pain on her chest were still throbbing.

"If you wouldn't mind, I would like to hear a little bit about yourself, I suppose you have heard a lot about since I-"
" But I know nothing about you.... If we are to be friends, don't you feel it proper to know at least a little bit of mutual information?"

Her first expression was surprise. How nice, they were both thinking the same thing: getting to know each one better. But since he was first to ask, the she should be the first to answer before she delivers her question.

"So basically,"
she took a cup and a saucer, and started making a traditional European tea. But as she saw the numerous tea pots in front of her, she couldn't resist to play. Her mother always tells her to stop messing with things, but it had always been her natural personality. She started mixing different teas - Chinese rosemary, french green tea, and honey lemon tea - on her cup. "I am Anna, Hikari Anna, the current Kazekage who came from one of Suna's most prestigious clan, the Hikari Clan. Hmm, I like popsicles and chocolates. I tremendously hate boring stuffs such as paperworks and studying, and household chores. Oh, I love traveling aaaand, adventure. I like to train, but I hate fighting. Hmm. And the truth is, I'm a really lazy person."

She stirred her tea, and took a sip. Bad idea. It tasted bitter than bitter gourd! She almost spit it out, but swallowed it and never took another sip again. Instead, she started adding a variety of teas she never tasted before.

"Right, my turn to ask."
she stirred again. "This may be quite personal, but, I just wanted to know... Why did you become a missing-nin before?"

Then, she felt another emotion besides Ketsueki. It was coming from outside the door.

Curiosity, and a bit of eagerness. she thought as she glanced at the door at the edge of her eyes, without moving her head. I wonder what he or she wants.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Ketsueki listened to Anna speaking, her mannerisms and speaking were so child like, so innocent. Ketsueki found this amusing, and felt a smile creeping onto his lips. Her happiness seemed to rub off onto him, his previous feelings of pain were now gone, replaced by content, he was happy being where he was right now. He listened with due respect to his answer from his question, she had a sweet tooth, Ketsueki made a mental note of that. As she was speaking, she seemed to be mixing various teas together, how strange, Ketsueki had never tried that before, maybe it was a characteristic unique to her. She hated paperwork, as most teenagers too, Ketsueki hated it too with a passion, it was pretty boring. She enjoyed training but disliked fighting, complete opposite to Ketsueki. His smile stayed as he listened, but when she asked her question, his smile instantly faded. His eyes once again took on their dark, gloomy look, he looked tired, depressed, and felt very much teh same thing, memories weren't nice to experience to Ketsueki, most of them horrible. His whole life flashed to him, all leading up to the moment he almost destroyed Sunagakure. They said they would ask and give mutual information, so Ketsueki obliged and answered, his voice was slow, careful, he was treading on thin ice, and made his best effort to keep his emotions from spilling from his tongue.

"It's a long story, but I'll tell you anyway. In this village, I was considered one of the toughest ninja, I completed the Chunin Exams without a squad, no one wanted to be with me. I was ambushed on the way but I came out without a scratch. Needless to say, I passed. As a Chunin, I rivaled most Jounin in skill and power, and soon found myself in a high position of power. As a teacher, I was harsh, killing many of my students when they couldn't achieve the impossible. I went through five teams in two weeks. People feared me, avoided me, but they couldn't hide the fact that I was one of the most powerful ninja in Suna, so they kept me. As powerful as I was and as feared as I was, I barely had a leash, I snuck out at night, dealed with some shady people, doing dirty work for world information. Then, I discovered a horrible rumor."

He took a deep breath, the back story was finished, on to the main event.

"After assassinating a group of officials on their way to a conference in The Land of Sound, I was rewarded with the most valuable piece of information ever." he closed his eyes, hesitating, his headband was itchy on his legs, maybe he was just subconsciously remembering something. " I heard that-" He sighed again. "The Bijuu aren't deastroyed, only sealed. It was a far fetched rumor, but something like this cannot go unnoticed. I told some officials in Suna, but they shunned me, calling me a conspirator and refused an audience for me to the Kazekage. I grew angry at the constant ignorance these people displayed, people heard of what I said and they thought the same thing, assuming I was lieing, trying to lead Sunagakure on a wild goose chase and take over when our forces were dispersed over the land, or I was planning on using the Bijuu for my own gain. They were half right."

He stopped scratching his legs, opened his eyes, and looked at Anna, observing her reaction.

"I soon became aware people were planning to kill me, so I acted first and lashed out against the country. I killed many civilians and Shinobi and found my way to the Kazekage. I couldn't bare to harm him, and left. I would have to arm myself against the Bijuu on my own, raised my own select group of Shinobi and attempt to destroy the Bijuu. I've been developing jutsu to counteract their powers. Needless to say they are forbidden techniques. I have a small group, and I have given them Curse Marks, we would need all the help we could get, but the powers are dormant and I don't plan to activate the marks until I know if the rumor is true or not. I have reason to beleive it is. But while I had the chance, I wanted to come home, repay my debt to Sunagakure, then repay my debt to the world by evenly balancing out the Bijuu among the seven nations, hopefully, by doing this, I can prevent a world war for the Bijuu. I may like to kill, but world annihalation isn't my thing."

He stopped, his story finished. His fingers trembling slightly, living every moment of his life again, and picked up a small cup and made himself some normal tea, no milk. He sipped lightly, placed it down and sighed. He closed his eyes, turned away and prepared himself for an onslaught from Anna, he expected anger from her, he was a monster. Grief flowed through him, it took over so much that he didn't notice the presence at the door. His voice was soft during his story, so when Kazika was listening in, he would only be able to pick a few words. He didn't see Anna glance at the door.

In this room, Ketsueki was holding back tears of regret. He should have said nothing that day.
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:20 am

Kazika listened to the kazekage speak and heard her ask why he became a missing ninja he didn't hear most of what he said but he picked up a few words but they didn't make much sense together.He stayed outside the door not wanting to come in and have ketsueki angry at him.Kazika did not know ketsueki had changed and is changing so he does not want to go in and get killed.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue2800/2800The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue3250/3250The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:20 pm

Sasru had arrived at the place the guards had told him, the kazekage was. Sasru stood outside and shouted 'Kazekage, i wish to speak with you'. Sasru did not say his name, he wanted the kazekage to be shocked when he/she saw him. He knew the Kazekage would not be happy with him for interepted his tea but he needed to speak with him/she. Sasru would wait five minutes if the kazekage did not come out he go in and bring him/she out.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:52 pm

((Sorry but I saw your posts, how did you know that I gave Chiba a curse mark? I don't see any posts saying he told you -_-))
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:21 am

Anna listened intently to every word Ketsueki said, though she was still adding up a variety of teas on her cup. She started stirring, still listening to Ketsueki. His past life was interesting indeed, and even before he became a missing nin, he was already scary and brutal. She enjoyed his story, and then came the Bijuu. She halted stirring, such that only his voice could be heard in the whole room. The Bijuu aren't destroyed? She had always thought they no longer exist, but now here he was, telling her that they were only sealed. She couldn't believe it. But his reasoning made sense, and they were constant. She, with her Empathy which acts like a better lie detector test, could tell that he was not it making up. She narrowed her eyes, and laid the cup on the table for a moment. A group of curse seals to defeat the bijuu? She smiled.

"Hey hey, you said you have group whom you gave cursed marks, right? Could you put one on me? she pointed on herself and gave a wide smile.

Bijuus aren't jokes, and these matters need to be taken to precautions. 100 yrs. ago, these beings caused tremendous destruction, and furthermore, there goes the resurrection of Juubi, the ten tailed beast. She personally couldn't allow that to happen. Whether what Ketsueki said was true or not, there's no harm in having to take preparations against the tailed beasts anyway. And what if it was even true?

Irritation caught up to her as she felt another emotion coming from directly outside the door. If only these people knew what she and Ketsueki have been talking about, they would've left a while ago. These kinds of things need to be prioritized. If ever what he said was true, then the whole ninja world is in a brink of chaos. Once those Bijuu are released, another massive madness will spread.

"'Kazekage, i wish to speak with you" she heard a voice outside. It came from the new emotion who just came. Eagerness.

She rolled her eyes. So much for a private room. So much for a private conversation. she thought.

"Ketsueki, I'm really sorry for the interruption, but I think I need to let them in. It looked like they can't barely wait to talk to me. We'll just continue this conversation afterwards." she smiled at him, then tilted her head towards the door.

"Yes yes. You can come in. And please tell the other person to come in as well. He also seemed to want to talk about something." she uttered in her usual pleasantly cheerful voice.

Last edited by Hikari Anna on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:45 am

Kazika opened the door he heard what the kazekage said about the bijuu and then he heard her call us in so he opened the door and looked at ketsueki.Thats who he was here to see He walked over to him after respectfully bowing to the kazekage when he bowed she would be able to see the curse mark on his neck.when he got to ketsueki looked at him.He waited a second and then said "Ketsueki,Chiba and I are healed up now and i think we can proceed to whatever step is next now." He only came to find him because he was bored and he wanted to go to the next step of the training or go to find bijuu. He knew this was an important matter and didn't want to wait too long.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue2800/2800The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
The Tea House Left_bar_bleue3250/3250The Tea House Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:40 pm

(Sorry but im still ticked off about the guards being died and the bijuu thing, i just wanted to speak with the kazekage about what you told me about the bijuu)

The Hokage walked in after Kazika and looked at the Kazekage, then his eyes meet Ketsueki's, Sasru became filled with rage and his fist started to shake, he told Ketsueki he had forgiven him about the guards but deep down he still wanted to end Ketsueki's life that day. 'Hello, Lord Kazekage, Ketsueki Kekkon, hmmmm i surprised you came back to this village, How is the bijuu hunting going?'. Sasru was angery as hell and wanted to punch Ketsueki in the face but he restricted his self, he was by what Sasru had seen a friend of the Kazekage. Sasru looked at Kazika and saw his chakra and noticed the dark section on his shoulder, it was no doubt the chakra of a curse mark. Sasru wouldn't be able to control his anger for much longer. He knew both Ketsueki and the Kazekage would be surprized that he was there.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Ketsueki couldn't beleive what he was hearing, Anna wanted him to give her a Curse Mark! Unbeleivable! He leaned forward even more, his eyes darkening, he was worried for her, he didn't want her to be consumed by it, he couldn't bear to see his first friend fall to something that he had given her. He spoke softly, yet urgently, he had to make sure that she knew the gravity of the situation, and the way she smiled about it.... He couldn't beleive that she was portraying it so lightly, maybe it was a rhetorical question, but Ketsueki would answer it anyway.

"Anna.... I'm going to speak to you as my first friend, I'll be honest, yes I can physically give you a curse mark, but emotionally, I wouldn't be able to cope with what may befall you. By giving you a curse mark, you effectively give yourself up to me, I could control you, make you do what I want, and if the Curse Mark consumes you, you'll be a shell of your former self. i only give those to the most brave or foolhardy, or those I hand pick. You'd make a great candidate, but I don't want to risk your life, if I have to, I will..." His voice trailed off slightly, Ketsueki didn't want to give himself one, he didn't want to be consumed either, and he was the only one with the jutsu Ketsueki had developed to destroy the Bijuu.

"Regardless, I will not give you a curse mark, not now. Think over what I told you, then decide if you would truly risk your sanity. And I will do what you wish." Ketsueki stopped as soon as he heard the door open, barely finishing the sentence. Impatience abound, along came in Kazika Uchiha and Sasru Uchiha. Ketsueki leant back, relaxing. His face was indifferent, but he felt annoyance. He tilted his head to their direction.

"Can't seen to shake off my scent. Just my luck..." he muttered to himself. Kazika had already introduced himself and Ketsueki felt it right to do jutsu the same, he was the one with the Curse Mark as well. He had said he and Chiba were healed. ha, right. "Kazika, you can barely control your curse mark, even so, I have yet to decipher some scrolls to unlock it's furthest potential. I'm almost there, I promise, just be patient." His voice was bored, as indifferent as his face, but still, he felt that same nagging annoyance. He turned to Anna, slightly ashamed.

"This is one of the Shinobi I gave a curse mark. It's barely active, but it's there." He waved a hand lightly at Kazika, indicating he was the one he was mentioning. He then turned to the Hokage.

"It's nice to see you to." he barked sarcastically. "Come to put a hole in my other shoulder have you?" He was obviously taunting him. Sasru had no business being here. He stood up, blantanly disregarding Sasru's anger. he stepped towards him, a mocking smile on his face. "The hunting is going good. Chiba already has a curse mark and he's developing well. Who knows, he might surpass you" His voice, now turned into a mocking tone. "So Sasru-" He said, purposely using his name. "Why are you here? I'm trying to have some tea with my friend." His tone had changed to one of annoyance, matching his facial expression. "I know you dislike me and all, but if you don't stop following me, I will stop you, one way or another, regardless of who you are, or how prestigous you are, I just don't care. I told the Kazekage everything I told you, in fact more. So say what you have to say, and leave."

Ketsueki stayed where he was, standing in front of Sasru, a couple of steps between them. He didn't want to act like this in front of Anna, it was probably the first time she had seen a darker side of him, and even now, he wasn't nearly as dark as he usually was. He glanced back at Anna ever so quickly, his gaze wavering for a moment, his emotional anger dipping slightly, replaced with shame, but only for a moment. His gaze flashed back to Sasru, replaced with the old annoyance, but no bloodlust- yet.

((Follow post order- Next is Hikari, the Kazika, then Sasru, then me.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tea House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tea House   The Tea House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tea House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-Legends :: Naruto Legends :: Land of Wind :: Sunagakure-
Jump to: