Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

[November 4th] WTF ADMIN ABSENCE?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
[November 4th] WTF ADMIN ABSENCE? Left_bar_bleue1800/1950[November 4th] WTF ADMIN ABSENCE? Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
[November 4th] WTF ADMIN ABSENCE? Left_bar_bleue5400/5851[November 4th] WTF ADMIN ABSENCE? Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

[November 4th] WTF ADMIN ABSENCE? Empty
PostSubject: [November 4th] WTF ADMIN ABSENCE?   [November 4th] WTF ADMIN ABSENCE? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:27 pm

It's true, my computer is acting all screwy and has to go in for repairs. I'm sorry to say but I won't be on for a couple of days. I want to urge EVERYONE to continue roleplaying, I'm almost finished with some banners for promotion, which I will release soon, I also have some new things in the works, mainly summons and the like. I'll be improving upon the shops, releasing new equipment, and much more. I ask everyone to be patient with my hopefully short absense, starting most likely on the 5th of November.

Since the rule of not being in more than one topic has been lifted, there should be no to little restrictions of whom you can roleplay with. I would also be very happy if people would brainstorm new ideas to make the site better, and how to attract new members. I would also like to ask members to be vigilant in looking out for rule breaking and the such, this, I will deal with as soon as possible.

I'll be back soon-

Ketsueki.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net

[November 4th] WTF ADMIN ABSENCE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto-Legends :: Announcements and Rules :: Announcements-
Jump to: