Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 pm

This fight is on the shoreline of a very pretty beach in Sunagakure. The sun is blaring down, and there is no cover what so ever apart from the occasional palm tree. The sand is hot, the sea, warm. The beach stretches for miles. The ocean sloshes gently across the sand ever so peacefully. It seems there may be a storm brewing in the distance.

You may begin whenever you are ready.

Last edited by Ketsueki Kekkon on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ryo : 20168
Village : Mist

Ninja Card
Health:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue2250/2600Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (2250/2600)
Chakra:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue2650/3400Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (2650/3400)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Kisio slumped on Sunagakure's sandy shore. There were a stream of blistering dunes and a flow of cool air. This was all followed by the faint and low splash of water among the sand. If it had not been the previous bloodshed, Kisio would have enjoyed this type of peace without any distractions. Even so, the clouds were shaped in a certain pattern that Kisio was sure that nature would throw in an unexpected advantageous turn of events. He sighed and laid down his Samehada, as even for his mighty superhuman strength and his excellent adaptability to Samehada, he still gets sore for each hour he carries it on his back. Kisio had resisted the urge to take off his robes and top uniform and purge into the swelling waters, just to take a bit of a swim. Back in the coasts of Kirigakure, he did not get such a free chance as a half-fish too often now he has made it to Mizukage yet. But poor feisty Lord Mizukage dosen't know that someone might distrupt his current illusionous daydreams and actually give him a run for his money...
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiawakening.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Kazika

Kazika

Ryo : 234

Ninja Card
Health:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue2396/2396Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (2396/2396)
Chakra:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue2056/2056Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (2056/2056)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Kazika could be seen coming in from the distance walking in with a black robe and his suna head band on his head.He left foot prints in the sand as he walked along the wet sand that is constantly hit with small waves of water.He felt the cool water on his feet and he wished it was on his face even though he was accustomed to this heat he still preferred to not battle in it.as he got within 50 feet of his opponent he came to a calm stop.He removed his black cloak and tossed it to his side where the water wasn't.He rolled his neck to crack it and then cracked all of his fingers then he spoke out in a rather loud voice to assure he would be heard. "I am Kazika Uchiha and i will be your opponent for this fight,And may I ask who you are?" He knew nothing about this person but by the looks of his he probably had water element because he looked like a half fish and all.He waited for a response and his eyes rolled across the surroundings and noticing that the weather will probably turn into a storm which would result in an advantage for his opponent.this was all useful information that he needed to win this fight.
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue2250/2600Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (2250/2600)
Chakra:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue2650/3400Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (2650/3400)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:12 am

Two strokes. Three strokes. Kisio had been rubbing his Samehada as it purred like a cat. Then he stopped. There was a Brack sound.. He turned his bloodthirsty eyes, now with intent, to the corners and could tell that he was not alone. He search for chakra presences. Was the person's levels high? The presence was faint.. but it was large. This was no Genin he was dealing with.. could it be? As he turned, he could see a teenage boy talking to him. "I am Kazika Uchiha and i will be your opponent for this fight,And may I ask who you are?" were all the words Kisio's enhanced auditory systems could hear. My opponent? A fight? Right now, right here? So soon.. but this I like. So this is an Uchiha.. Konogakure shinobi possibly. I heard that they were feared, best not on a one on one fight.. better to flee. thought Kisio. But the thing is the Sharingan.. I don't know how much experience he has with it but judging by his appereance.. eye contact is to be avoided. Which means I'm gonna have to rely on my Samehada and strength.. lovable.. Kisio arose, steadying himself from this dangerous ninja. "Name's Kisio Saiken.. I wonder why an Uchiha is doing here so far away from home.." introduced Kisio. Tall, a possible muscular body.. Kisio would have to be extremely fast. But he still have some ninjutsu up on his sleeve. He grudged his giant blade to his side. "Forgive me if I'm a bit.. impatient.." grinned Kisio's sharp teeth. "But we may begin?" asked Kisio.
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue2396/2396Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (2396/2396)
Chakra:
Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Left_bar_bleue2056/2056Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Empty_bar_bleue  (2056/2056)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:50 am

Kazika listened to him speak and looked at him and looked at him studying him,he would be fast and strong and that sword would not be a fun thing to deal with if it makes contact.these all ran through his mind.Then he heard him ask if we may begin he smiled largely as he too wanted to start right away.He answered in a loud voice I was wondering when you would be ready." and with that he closed his eyes and then opened them again revealing tomo three.he would then attempt to look into this mans eyes for a genjutsu.but as he did this he started to run at him quickly and lowered his left hand so it would be hovering gently above his shuriken pouch.when he would get close enough he would jump over him and out of reach of his sword and throw three shuriken down at him.one for each shoulder and one for the head.
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:07 am

Kisio had began to react the moment Kazika Uchiha had charged into him. The sight of Kazika's Sharingan pumped Kisio an extra heartbeat. Rare... very rare.. unless he was getting extremely excitied. His opponent ran in mid-air throwing a trio of metal projectiles at him. Keeping your distance... revealing what my abilities are.. clever deduction.. I can admire you as a tatician for now.. thought Kisio. It was almost time to reveal his Samehada. The short barrage had no effect on Kisio's sword. With a large might, Kisio had unleashed the grip on his Samehada and easily deflected the kunai and the shuriken aiming for his right shoulder. The left one, however, had nearly chop off a piece of Kisio's left ear as he had bent down when he swung. Luckily, his reflexes kicked in, wavered to the opposite side and the shuriken missed him by a few inches. Close.. very.. relieved Kisio. But now he had everything planned. Lunging tightly on his fish blade, Kisio jumped up as well and swung the Samehada.. aiming for Kazika's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:36 am

Kazika seen him jump and he dodged the Samehada by shifting his weight to the right and then with out doing any hand signs he released a small stream of fire that came slowing at his chest.then he straightened his body making himself fall faster and then the second his foot touched the ground he kicked the ground sending him about ten feet away from where he touched the ground.He was thankful he dodged the Samehada because that would not have been good.He seen kisio as someone who would use brute strength and speed to win,at least thats how he seen him for now.From his position where he was he looked at kisio and began doing a set of hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Heh... this one is quite persistent... thought Kisio. After his failed attempt at slicing through Kazika, he had expected a counter to come. The Katon technique Kazika released to him was a bother... but also gave him an advantage in a certain kind of way. Using his massive strength, Kisio retracted his previous attack and titled the giant Samehada in front of him with his hand on the handle and the tip of the blade on the ground. The great fire pushed Kiso back a few meters. The blaze burned through the bandaged sword rapidly, it would not bee long befire it reaches the sahrk skin from which it's crucial to save. So Kisio jumped, threw the blade in the air, as the flames neared him. Backing up, Kisio weaved a string of several handseals in preparation for a Suiton technique. It was lucky for him that the enemy jutsu was used... at least he has now revealed his opponent's chakra affinity of Katon.. but there will be trouble if his second affinity turns out to be Doton. When he had completed his last seal, the flames were suddenly an inch from him. Then, it burned to his skin and also through his clothes! Not a second later, Kisio released a huge jet of water from his mouth. "Suiton: Baku Suishouha!" released Kisio. A jutsu he favored above all. The huge amounts of liquid nearly filled the area Kisio was in and could have resembled a sea. The water shot through the fire and extingushed it.

There were about fourteen burning marks on Kisio now, three notable features on his cheek and his claok's collar were burned off. Still, Kisio dived into the water and he quickly recovered from his pain. Swimming along the waters, he would have to get closed to his opponent. Seeing him performing some handseals, Kisio reached into his ninja equipment pouch to pull out a tag-enhanced kunai. I wonder how fair i could get him... pondered Kisio. There was a glint of murderous intent in his bloodlusting eyes. He threw the kunai towards Kazika and caught his blade falling down to him. He would have to wait to see what would happen... noticable underwater.. aboveground..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsu Used:

Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CP Left: 3000
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Kazika seen that his fire attack worked slightly and he was happy but he didn't get too happy or excited.He seen the fire burn kisio and then him use the water jutsu and then go into it.Then a kuni came out of the water and he smiled.Then he pulled out another shuriken and threw it so it would deflect the kuni so it couldn't get close enough to explode and hurt him.his sharingan was the only reason for his quick reactions and then after the explosion he ran towards kisio being able to see him because of his chakara in the sharingan sight.Then he leaped high in the air and shot down a giant gust of wind on top of him that would smash him to the bottom of the water if it hit him.He wanted this jutsu to work and he kept an eye on kisio's chakara so he didn't lose track of him.that would be terrible and to prevent that and prevent him getting to close he needed to be on offense.thats where he would stay.
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 pm

(Kisio I'm sorry but i have been grounded for three days so i won't be able to post in the fight if you will wait for me then that would be nice but your going to win anyway so if you don't want to then thats fine i won't be mad.I will post three days from tomorrow morning,)
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Ooc: It's alright, I can wait... I might retract right now...

IC:

Kisio was traveling along the waves and prepared to react when his kunai had gotten deflected by a simple shuriken throw. As the kunai was deflected, Kisio can see it flying back to the currents... just fifteen meters away from him. "No!" gubbled Kisio. Clusters of bubbles spurted out from his mouth. Returning to a more land position, Kisio sinked down and landed on the wet ground. Then, leaning backwards, he pushed off and backflipped off from the waters and in the air. Grinds of sand were stuck into his sandals, their hotness reduced by his Suiton technique. Then, Kisio landed onto the side of a palm tree, slipped, and landed back onto the waters, returning back to a water position. He was safe from the kunai who had exploded to attack anything within a ten meter radius... luckily.. Kisio was now thirty meters away from it. Close indeed... now then what is that guy up to? wondered Kisio. But a sudden blast of wind had surprised him. Is this a Fuuton technique..? Katon and Fuuton elements.. a very tricky opponent, especially if he knows how to combine them to overcome a Suiton.. Jounin level no doubt, so i can't afford to be wasteful.. studied Kisio. But the questions is, how to avoid the projectile?

His excellent mastery over Suiton hinted some sort of clue. Weaving the Tora, Mi, Tora handseals, Kisio conjoured up a liquid barrier to act as the defense from the Fuuton attack. "Suiton: Suijinheki!" yelled Kisio. A wall of water erupted from the surrounding water around him to make a shield in front of him. But is wasn't enough. Surely, the water barrier had absorbed a little more than half of the impact, but the wind bullet bashed through the water wall and headed towards Kisio. The attack had collided with Kisio and sent him crashing down in the pool. Grr... this sand is no good for me.. components of earth is in here.. won't be long until the sand sucks up all of this.. I need that sea over there. thought Kisio. But before anything could happen, his Samehada flunged from his hands and it gently landed on a unliquified area of sand.. just several yards away from him. No! Gotta get to there.. but will he land an attack? he considered. He was flunged by the currents but grabbed hold onto two shurikens. He threw these two shurikens towards Kazika, in hopes of distracting him. Then, he ran towards his blade.. because the blade had became a friend to him. Leaving it to dry up in dirt was not an option. Will I make it? pondered Kisio.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsus used:

Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Description: Suiton • Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CP LEFT: 2650
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:47 pm

He watched and focused and smiled since the attack still worked but he would have to keep going.HE seen his sword hit the ground and focused on it as he started his descent to the ground and then he looked over and noticed two shuriken flying at him and he drew a kuni in reverse grip and twisted it and blocked both shuriken.'Too easy' he thought to himself' it must have been a distraction.in blocking the shuriken it would give him enough time to get to the blade.Then as soon as he blocked them he returned the kuni and started a set of hand signs and finished them as he landed on the ground.He knew that this wouldn't be a good idea but it was necessary.He did two more hand signs and flickered and was in the water. Then he made a clone while he was deep in the water and the clone came up and he grabbed sea weed rolled it up and made a breathing straw and swam out silently underwater and used it while his clone would do the work.It would have been almost impossible to see him make the clone because he did it so randomly and fast.the clone walked out of the water with tomo 3 on and smiled.and walked toward kisio with a look of rage on his face.this was to scare kisio but he knew it wouldn't work.he wanted to see what he would do.

(thanks for waiting)
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:26 am

Kisio could hear metals clanging right behind him. Guess he must have figured it out... no matter, five more seconds and I'll be there! optimised Kisio. Just then, there was a tapping splash of water.. and he could hear nothing more. He was now getting closer to the bled, just three more seonds and he would be reunited. He ran and ran and refused to stop. Just then, from the near corners of his eyes, he spots Kazika walking on the waters next to him. "Garrr!!" growled Kisio. His instincts merely triggered and his shark-like reflexes were activated. A sense of bloodlust rolled in his mouth. Kisio jumped, titled sideways to the left, and prepared to land a powerful kick at Kazika's head from mid-air. Kisio has engaged a lot of force in that attack.. mixed with the killer lust and great intent... it could be strong enough to knock up some teeth. Kisio roared with a loud victory cry as he plunges his attack.. a murderous expression on Kisio's face similiar to Kazika's. The real Kisio is now hidden under layers of adamantite and brute force. At first sight of Kisio's current look, your first thought would be: Run... run... fast..
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:13 pm

Kazika's clone did a rolling dive under kisio quickly.He the turned around and jumped back a few feet and tried to make eye contact.he would be scared if it wasn't clone and kazika was watching using his sharingan.Then from under the water he began doing hand signs.he was ready to make his next move,he actually thought he might win this fight but he was almost sure he wouldn't. but he couldn't give up hope. he was cautious because of kisio's anger and murderous intent and he was glad he was here and not there.He had his clone start running while making eye contact whenever available.He wanted to end this but that was too far away to think about now.
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Kisio resumed running as his previous kick had missed, regaining control over himself. Now, he was merely three meters from the blade. He exitted out of his water territory and began walking on the sand. He jumped, grains of earth whistling in the air, and reached out for his Samehada. Not a moment too soon, he grabbed the blade's handle, pulled it from the dunes, and became united once more. But a problem remains. Without any body of water, Kisio's advantage of his Suiton element would be diminished. He looked around, trying to see if there were any liquid pools around. Fortuantely to him, there was. A big one. Ocean or coast, Kisio did not know but he did not care. All he knew is that- that body of water would not diminish. He was nearby it. Gripping tonto his Samehada to his usual swordsman stance, he backed away and looked at Kazika who he could see weaving some handseals. He slowly back away which could show his cowardness.. but really he wasn't getting closer to his advantage. "Very nice!" commented Kisio. "A very obvious dodging tactic but I have a feeling that this warm-up is ending... and the real match has just begun.." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 am

Kazika made his clone run at kisio in a fast a wild pace zig zigging back and forth.He made his clone do a set of hand seals but they weren't to a jutsu it was just a distraction.then while his clone was doing that kazika was swimming underwater silently getting ready to attack while he is distracted. when the clone gets to him it will slide in front of him kicking sand into his face and more directly into his eyes.He would hope his plan would work but this was only park one of his plan.
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:57 pm

It's been over 48 hours sorry kisio but this is the second time its been over 48 for you and i want the prize
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Has it..? Well seeing as I'm still active, why not increase my stats along the way..
This month is getting lucky for me....

Ic:

Kisio spots Kazika running along to him and gets prepared to defend. He grabs onto his Samehada's handle and twirls it in an awkward position. In no time, the Smaehada's handle stretches and bends and lengthens to attack Kazika. Kisio jumps back away as well and awaits as his Samehada creates a distance from him and Kazika. Kisio lands on the sand.. just ten meters awy from the ocean. Now he has a plan. All he needed was Kazika to dodge his counter.. and run towards him.. With his left hand on the blade's handle, Kisio arranged his right hand to his back in preperation for some handseals..
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Kazika's clone see kisio grab the hilt of his sword and took his left foot and it was under him and he shoved it into the ground to push off and dodge the sword.his foot moved the sand on top and delayed his reaction slightly but the clone could still escape the sword. Then as soon as his feet hit the ground he pushed off again and got above kisio out of the range of the sword and then from there he inhaled deeply to deceive kisio into believing another great break though was coming but it wasn't it was just a trick.from behind kazika did hand signs under water watching and waited for him to be distracted and then he would launch his attack.
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:13 pm

again over 48 hours does this mean i win?
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:33 pm

OOC: Lol, you already won Kazika... except because I'm very greedy and extremely persistent I would like to resume it anyway to get more stats. You've won the match... but I wonder... have you won the battle? So basically you'll advance to the next round but I favor this as a win-win situation...

IC:

Kisio quickly retracted his Samehada's extension after his failed attack, but the speed for its return is far too slow for Kisio to defend himself with it. Kisio looked up to see Kazika's sudden "counter". Another technique... must get close to the water... thought Kisio. He backed away as he was near enough to the water. Kisio unhanded his grip on the Samehada as he no longer required any assistance from it. Kisio began to perform a long string of handseals in just a few seconds....
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:00 pm

OOC:I am a freaking idiot...thats all i can say

IC:

As kisio backed up and the clone was suspended above him and then from behind kazika decided it was time for him to strike just as kisio began doing hand signs kazika slowly and silently arose from the water with his hand pulled back like he as going to backhand someone and then he release it and swung his hand releasing a wave of wind that came flying at kisio with high speeds directly at his back.He was not far away because he was in the water but he had to crouch to stay underwater and kisio was close to the water.He then made a mad dash to the side and around him letting his clone fall on to kisio with a heel kick aimed at the top of his head.kazika watched this from the side.
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 pm

OOC: Umm.... actually Kazika I'm just gonna accept the lose. I'm feeling a bit weak and so... you move on Smile
Back to top Go down
Kazika

Kazika

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:28 am

YAY =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha   Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Round Two: Kisio Saiken Versus Kazika Uchiha
Page 1 of 1