Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 pm

It's a plain field, just grass, no obstructions, no trees, no place to hide. There is a pond ten metres in diameter for water jutsu. There is no place to hide, this is a one on one brawl. Good Luck to you both.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ryo : 18241

Ninja Card
Health:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue3200/3200Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3200)
Chakra:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue4270/4980Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4270/4980)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Her blood-red eyes wandered around, seeking something to do amidst the boredom she was feeling. The place was not her ideal battlefield, but she had no choice anyway. And besides, a good ninja doesn't necessarily depend on the battlefield or whatsoever. She sighed though, waiting for her opponent to arrive. She had been sitting there for quite a while, looking at plain nothingness. Just green grass a pond and the rest is open space.

Hikari Anna took out one kunai from her pouch behind and whirled it on her index finger. She was extremely bored. But she was already prepared for any incoming surprise attacks.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ryo : 147

Ninja Card
Health:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue2400/2400Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/2400)
Chakra:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue2300/2700Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2700)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:04 am

[Yup..I'ma get my cute lil' ass handed to me. And I so wanted to fight Ace..*sniffle*]

A sudden chilling wind fluttered through the area, totally abscent and forgotten by all. Except, of course the flame-haired beauty who stood in her entire singularity within the confinses of the messy grass field. The cold wind blew, bringing with it pollen and an odd feeling of one being watched, from behind. This wind also blew in a person, as the winds sounds had masked the oncoming of an oddly dressed teenage male, cold brown eyes which on any other person could be stared into for hours on end, a handsome face and a lightly muscled, lithe body with hands. Hands that gripped two steely, cold items. Senbon, obviously well taken care off, and obviously ones that had tasted blood, the blood of very many actually.

"'Tis..quite a pleasure to meet you, Kazekage-sama. I shall not give you any ground, may I just say. And that I shall allow you to defeat me. Are you ready..?" he speaks in a eerily slow, refined speech pattern.

[[Heh. Hope that was okay, but one thing I found odd. Why has Anna got Thousand needles of death, I.E a Hyouton jutsu, not water. O.o ]]
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue3200/3200Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3200/3200)
Chakra:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue4270/4980Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4270/4980)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:55 am

OOC: I found it in the Narutopedia. It says "Suiton": Thousand Needles of Death. *shrug* Maybe a water version of the real thousand needles of death. Btw, woah... your english is soo good. Just like Ketsueki. T.T

IC:

"'Tis..quite a pleasure to meet you, Kazekage-sama. I shall not give you any ground, may I just say. And that I shall allow you to defeat me. Are you ready..?" she heard a calm, yet cold voice spoke in such a calm manner. Judging from his attire and preparations, he was here to fight. Obviously, he was her opponent.

"Aww, you already know me? Now I don't have the element of surprise."
Anna smiled as she stood slowly, avoiding to trip herself, and patted her pants to remove the dirt. "Hello. Nice to meet you. So, shall we start now?"

She was still whirling the kunai on her left index finger, smiling at the guy in front of her.
"Please don't hold back. Let's make this fight interesting."

OOC: So, I suppose you can't use your created jutsus in this battle since you haven't trained them yet.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue2400/2400Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/2400)
Chakra:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue2300/2700Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2700)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:23 am

[[OOC: Oooh! I see, it's not hyouton, he just freezes them when they're in the air to make 'em harder. Awesome! And actually, I can. I made them before I posted, so Kekkon said I could use 'em.And thank you, I just read a lot of books, have since I was a small child, my favourites are Oliver twist and David Copperfield, so I sort of like the oldies XD]

"Do not worry, miss. I'll beat you quickly." the boy hissed in a tone so venomous one might even find themselves suffering ill effects. A very slight smile wrinkled itself upon the boys handsome face, as he suddenly darted forwards. Then..he was gone. A sound resonated through the eery morning air, a laughter, though not that of the laughter of a small child at a fanfair, more similar to the laughter of an evil deviant during a massacre.

A sudden flash of silver, cold as ice and sharp as glass. It flew straight, headed right for the back of the flame-haired youth who wielded but a kunai and nought else. He nodded his head as he spoke "Do not worry, Mi'lady. I'll defeat you quicky.." the boy spoke, his voice this time around seemingly taking on a more calm, almost..concerned sound. He then did something almost all found impossible. He formed four seals using only his left, and thus free hand, before a slow chill filled the air. A raincloud appeared throughout the area, before a sudden rain fell upon the ground, becoming heavier and heavier until about ten seconds into the rain it was so hard it drown the grass and caused the ground to become muddy. A small fod appeared between the two, the rain so thick that one would find it hard to see at all. Then..he was gone.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yure Anei on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:47 am

OOC: Eh? but I thought Kekkon said it has to be trained first before it can be used. Btw, the spoiler you used, I reckon you made a mistake? jutsu used: (then your post)

IC:

Her face was as calm as ever as the lad rushed towards her, then vanished immediately. She smiled.

"You can run forever if you want. But you can never hide from me."
she sighed.
Spoiler:

Even as he disappeared, she definitely knew that he was still in the battlefield. Or better yet, she could feel the exact location of her opponent. His emotion was so vivid.

In one quick fluid motion, she had already turned around, so fast, that she left an after image, and caught the silver thingy between her fingers. If this guy wanted to fight her with pure speed, then he'll be defeated in only a matter of minutes. Her specialty, besides Senjutsu, is speed. (I don't know if that flash of silver was a jutsu, but I assumed it's a weapon since cold as ice, and sharp as glass).

A rain cloud appeared through out the area, and she looked up. It was fairly impossible for a natural change of weather instantly, so one thing's certain. It was a jutsu. She shrugged anyway. She needed a source of water, and unbelievably, her opponent was even the one who gave it to her. Well, saves her the chakra of summoning one.

The fog was so thick that she can barely see anything. But she didn't need to see. She can feel his emotion, and knew exactly where he was. She took out a smoke bomb and threw it below her. A huge gray smoke even thickened the fog of where she stood. And as the smoke cleared a bit, she was also gone.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 am

It seemed the boys first attack was simply a test. He knew a bit about her, not enough to gain of a way-lay, but just enough to know her attacks. He smirked lightly, a steely cold glaze appearing on his face as he disappeared in the rain, only to appear on the opposite of the female from than what her Empathy had seemed to inform her. Sadly for the red-head, her special little technique would have no effect what so ever on the assassin. Any and all who may have the divine misfortune to gaze upon him for more than a few moments, or even to speak to him and share a word or two would easily realize one thing. He had no emotions. Even he could not activate them, they were completely and totally wiped from his memory.

He knew the Kazekage had about a fifteen percent advantage over him when ti came to pure speed. Sadly, he had two cute little trump cards which she did not. One, he had trained in the art of Rain Walking, a jutsu which allowed him to more about ten percent faster in the rain that out. And secondly.."Now..don't move anywhere.." the teen killer spoke as his free, leftmost hand form three seals, before the rain hitting the girl and that of the rain around her suddenly began to take on a non see-through, stickier and much creamier texture. It seemed more like glue than rain by more. A smoke bomb was thrown, his eyes averting themselves for a moment. Then..she was gone.

A rush of wind carried his feet towards teh chakra which had fled from him, the flame hair of the female the first thing his toneless eyes picked up on. And then, he was gone. Appearing once more before her before within the blink of an eye he was about ten feet away from her, still in the same line of view. "Hmm..seems I have the speed advantage, correct?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:06 am

OOC: Wait, I'm a little confused here. uhm, my character didn't say anything about my technique so how did you know I had Empathy? AND, a person can not have "no emotions" somehow, that person will still have one like: "Emptiness" . ^^, AND, 15% faster? How'd you know? I haven't moved much yet. AND how did you know where I am? what if I was underground? or suspended in the air? You can sense chakra? That's impossible. AND, you always disappear without even saying how and where, so how do you suppose I can attack you? Sorry, I am really confused here.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 am

OOC: You didn't see where you went, so I just sort of guessed. Most of the time people flee to a better destination when they use a smoke bomb. And most trained shinobi have a sort intuition when it comes to sensing his amount of chakra, which Anna has, so he would have been able to figure out where she was simply from her huge chakra. It's not so much dissapearing, he's just extremely fast in the rain. When using sticky rain he is faster and the enemy becomes even slower. I sort of just based the fifteen percent thing on how much more taijutsu you have then me. Also, I didn't say ICly you had empathy, but you spoiled it that you did..so, now I know. He doesn't have emotions, it says so in his bio. They were completely stripped away during training to make him more of a robot killing machine than a child. And btw, that empathy is wrong, it's the other way around. You would need ot know the location of a person first before you would be able to kick into their brain waves to use empathy. still..your post
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:28 pm

OOC: Ah, okay. Btw, Empathy is right. Since she can read or FEEL the emotion of the person. Nah, well, it's useless anyway since you have no emotion. Everything's clear now. THOUGH that sensing of chakra is really impossible, because firstly, even in Naruto, they can't sense someone chakra unless it's really burst out. They can only sense movement. Second, even having high chakra pool, high ranking ninjas can suppress their chakra to the point that you won't know they have a lot of chakra. Anyway, I'll just let everything just this time. Let's say you found me etc.

IC:

"Not really." a voice spoke behind him. (Btw, you can't use your sticky rain since you haven't trained it yet. That's why I can't also use some of my created jutsus which I haven't also trained yet. Ketsueki told me.)

Anna had created a bunshin the moment she threw the smoke bomb, and had lured Yure into this trap. Another Anna stood behind him, and used the kunai which she had been whirling around her hand to stab Yure on the right side of his torso.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:33 am

[[OOC: actually, I asked Ketsueki just after they were accepted if I could just go ahead and use them/put them in my profile seeing as they were created icly before the rp and I hadn't rp'ed at that time, he said I could. So I can use them o.o]]

IC:

"Your too over-confident, Kazekage. I have the advantage. I fight better in bad weather than out..where-as you are obviously hampered by this effect.." Came yet another hiss from the pert pink lips of the teen assassin. Obviously he was having more fun than he should have been, but lately his lack of emotions had caused him to become altogether more odd than he should have been.

The rain poured down, a booming thunder strike ricocheting throughout the area, a shiver almost going up the spine of the emotionless boy. He suddenly spun around, sensing an oncoming hazzard from behind, one Anna was headed straight for him, whilst the other had created said clone. He smirked lightly, waiting for the clone to come closer, her speed seemingly lacking in most departments, when the boys increased two-fold from the rain and his fighting technique. He would then gain moment until the clone was close enough to attempt to stab his side. He dodged to the right, the moment causing him to skid a good five feet away from both females. Then, three senbon were thrown with immense presence and precision at each Anna. One headed for a point in the skull, on the opposite side of said part from the spinal cord, one for the heart, and one for the lung's. If any hit, it would cause near-instant demise, except for the brain, which would temporarily cause the opponent to become comatose until the point the senbon was actually removed.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:46 pm

[[Since there is a dispute, Hikari, you may use any custom jutsu you have yet to learn, to make this fair. I don't like seeing arguements and I'm very sorry this happened and I'm trying to make it a lil bit more fair Sad Sad ]]
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:06 am

OOC: Nah. We're not arguing at all. I'm just confused since I don't know if I can use my non-trained created jutsus. ^^,

He took the bait. she thought as she saw the guy turn around to see the incoming another attack. She knew beforehand that he would dodge. But it was part of her plan anyway. He waited for the other Anna who appeared, to be close enough to him before he would dodge. A horrible mistake. As the other Anna was already close to him, and attempted to stab his right, before Yure could even move to dodge, she burst out into a really big explosion. There was no hint of when the explosion will occur. It just exploded immediately.

Spoiler:

And since the Anna who was right in front of Yure was carrying a set of explosive tags too, it caused a big explosion.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. I just don't like doing many things in one post. Btw, since the explosion occurred before you dodged, the senbon things were canceled.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 am

[[OOC: Wasn't that just a teeny bit godmod? I didn't see anything about you giving/attaching any tags to your clones. So, really, you wouldn't be able to use tags..but anyway, seeing as we're allowed to do thingsl that..]]

A huge explosion engulfed the boys body, his clothes being singed almost instantly, the ground rocking instantly and with huge intensity which truly shook the oustanding trees. Sadly, as the smoke faded and a cold wind blew through the plains once more, he was gone. Ash being swept up and dissapearing through the trees to a much nicer climate somewhere else. He had used a log from a nearby tree to replace himself during the blast. His hair and clothes were slightly singed, but otherwise he was fine.

A thought wizzed through his mind, and he instantly knew how he might be able to defeat her. He quickly formed five handseals, and then suddenly the heavily raining, very muddy plains differed greatly. Firstly, the rain suddenly increased, chakra being flooded through it. It would create a sort of..net of sorts, the chakra sticking to everyone around it, causing him to easily find the location of the kazekage from such a way away. When he was close enough to spot her with his eyes but still not be seen, he would allow the next part of the genjutsu to activate. It began to get dirt, the water washing off any spells in the area. It was so very dark that one could not even possible see before their eyes, Anna would not be able to even see her former clone ro the dust before her. Then, he appeared, he was before anna, extremely charred and obviously half-dead. He ran for her, six senbon in his hands. He leapt in the air in an attempt to attack her head-on, obviously a last-hit ploy. Sadly, it was not to be, he was actually close to her, about a foot behind her, a senbon in his hand and his eyes locked onto the same point her neck, ready to defeat her in one fell swoop.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 am

OOC: It's a Kagebunshin. So it's an exact copy of me and not an illusion. I didn't need to attach any explosive tag since it's already carrying one in the pouch, the same as me, carrying mine. ^^, And actually, as I said, there's no hint of an incoming explosion, so when did you replace and how did you know there would be one? Nah, anyway, continue. We're very fast compared to the other fights. XD we're already 15 posts. XD

IC:

Seeing as no incapacitated body was seen from the explosion, and was instead a log almost torn into pieces, she knew the boy had used Kawarami. But everything was still in the range of her plan. Since she used that explosion as a distraction to execute another set of handseals.

Spoiler:

The rain of stickies was replaced by normal rain. The mist had also disappeared, and everything's clear in view. However, it's range was bigger, and the whole battle field was engulfed with rain. It was a simple jutsu, really, but helpful in times like this. Now, the situation was reverted, and she was the one who can sense where the guy was.

OOC: And could you please stop hiding. I reveal myself boldly and always defending since I don't even know where you hid. You're not even saying where you specifically are. I can't figure out how you go into places so quickly. T.T
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:39 am

As Anei was behind the kazekage, he gently whispered into her ear, so close that the teeny tiny hairs on the very side of her ear could be seen twitching, his pink lips almost actually touching her. "I..underestimated you, Kazekage-sama. It shall not be done again.". And then, he was gone, he had dissapeared as the sticky rain had ended and the cool, gently blowing rain had begun. He re-appeared a short distance from the kaze, a small distinguished smile upon his face.

He then did something rather tactical. He quickly formed four handseals, and imbuing the chakra-rain around him with his own, this tiem suiton chakra. He pushed his hands forwards to cause the rain to become wetter and wilder and the wnd around him to suddenly become extremely powerful, small trees and roots around him fluttering gracefully through the air. Then, he would remove his hand from his pouch, the wind fluttering the trees upwards, before he dissapeared once more, he could be seen dashing straight for the girl, the huge winds allowing him to move so fast he was but a blur. Then, he formed a tiger and snake seal, his mouth becoming full with a sandy mixture. When he actually got to the flame-haired kazekage, he would attempt to blow the sand into her eyes, blinding her, and if this went to plan, he would quickky and effectively end the battle by using a senbon to stab a kill point in the side of her neck.

[OOC: I know. In a way, I don't want this to end, but I also do. One of us HAS to win, and then go to own Ketsueki. <.< >.> Hehe, just have to wonder who it is o.o]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yure Anei on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 pm

OOC: Ah, I don't understand a thing. So, what are your jutsu used? Did you summon another of your rains, or is it still my rain?
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 am

[[OOC: sorry. Edited now. Forgot to put them in last night as I was a bit busy]
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:22 pm

OOC: Haha, no prob. Btw, so it's still my rain since you didn't summon your own. ^^,

IC:

"I..underestimated you, Kazekage-sama. It shall not be done again." she heard a cold voice behind her, which sent shivers down her back. But she stayed calm as usual, her lazy fire-red eyes closed. She knew that instant that she could easily turn around and punch him in the stomach without him noticing, but that would be boring. She still wanted to know everything about this guy. He's quite interesting.

And then, the guy was gone, and the soft drops of water a while ago became harder and rougher, more like a weak hailstorm than rain itself. But she didn't mind. As long as the rain was summoned, it was all that mattered. She could tell where Yure was, from the water that had stuck on him from the rain she had summoned. And now, even if the guy would run, hide, or wherever he was, he couldn't escape her next jutsu. No need for any handseals. Just her OWN water.

Yure sped towards her, so fast that he would appear as a blur to any normal ninja. However, Anna was never a normal ninja. She possesses the unbeatable speed that she was known for in the whole village, that's why her eyes were already trained for fast things. She could clearly see Yure, though she didn't really need to see him. He was drenched in the rain she had summoned, and now, time to activate the jutsu.
Spoiler:

Before Yure could even use some jutsus, a bigger explosion instantly occurred on Yure himself, since he had been soaked in the rain summoning, thus, the water in his body is Anna's own water release. A simple, yet unavoidable tactic. No hints of when the explosion would occur, and thus, no way to avoid.
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:46 am

[You know, that's really, really godmod. So, instead of letting me fight, why didn't you just go ahead and randomly godmod me in the first place? Screw it. I'm done]

Yure was randomly blown up by the retarded jutsu before he could even do anything, nothing at all, even though that's complete crap.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Anna

Hikari Anna

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:25 am

OOC: God mod? but I'm not controlling your character. I'm just saying it's unavoidable since you're soaked in water. You saw the jutsu anyway, and it's perfectly stated that I can make a water explode anytime anywhere. So it's up to you on how you dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:24 am

Right we seem to have a problem here, now anna your post seems a bit god mod and you did control him on your last few lines such as befor yure could even use a jutsu, i would like you to edit your post and contiue this fight.

I have know been informed by yure that he is leaving this fight and so with that Hikari Anna Advances To The Next Round
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:30 am

DADADADADADADADDA No. Let me run this over. The bit that seems to be fucking everyone up is this part.

Quote :
Before Yure could even use some jutsus, a bigger explosion instantly occurred on Yure himself, since he had been soaked in the rain summoning, thus, the water in his body is Anna's own water release. A simple, yet unavoidable tactic. No hints of when the explosion would occur, and thus, no way to avoid.

Now the fact that it seems unavoidable is my fault, I falsley approved this jutsu without any kind of specific drawback that would make this jutsu fail, and I am very sorry for doing such a thing. Even when you think about it, water "exploding" isn't the same as, say - a grenade exploding. The water would cause physical harm yes, but in no way, in the conditions, would it kill. not from being "soaked in the rain" at least. If they were underwater, then the explosion would kill them. I have some ideal drawbacks fro this technique, it seems it's the technique itself which is the drawback, and that's my fault. Here are two drawbacks to make it less godmod.

1. The effect of explosion is weaker on ground, causing severe bruising instead of killing.
2. There is a delay in the explosion, where the water lifts off momentarily, and then proceeds to batter the opponent with the water, this gives an ILLUSION of exploding when it is in fact hitting the opponent multiple times
and a third:
3. this jutsu can only kill someone when they are in a BODY of water.

May we continue with the fight? Or are you both still very intent on leaving? After one dispute over a jutsu, you shouldn't have to leave the site, some disputes are bound to rise and I'm doing my best to solve them. Bare with me and this site will turn out to be great. If you want to leave, I won't stop you, but I'd be very dissapointed if you did, as despite your own beleifs, you are very good at Roleplaying, both of you. Just shake hands - Make up and be on your way. If you don't wish to continue the fight we can pretend it never happened and neither of you need to participate in the tournament if you would prefer it that way, and just start of with a clean slate. I can delete the topic and pretend it never happened.

How about that eh? Come on Very Happy We can all be friends here, we're here to have fun, and not to have silly disputes over jutsu Very Happy Come on, be friends again and we can move on!

Oh also Sasru, you said of Hikari to edit her post, but you gave no specifications :S and Yure ((I really hope)) is not leaving. If he already has left I will personally e-mail him.
Back to top Go down
Sasru Uchiha

Sasru Uchiha

Ryo : 373
Village : Konohagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Chakra:
Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Left_bar_bleue3250/3250Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (3250/3250)
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:25 pm

He said to me his self he was leaving becuase he couldn't be bothered to do this sort stuff at the moment
Back to top Go down
Yure Anei

Yure Anei

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Just forget it. I told you, I'm leaving. Let Anna go through and continue with the tournament. It was obvious I was never going to get past this round, let alone win, so there's no point in fighting me on this, is there. Sasru, would you please just delete this account now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!   Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yure Anei Versus Hikari Anna Tournament Round one!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next