Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kemono Uchiha

Kemono Uchiha

Ryo : 80
Village : Sand

Ninja Card
Health:
kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Left_bar_bleue1518/1518kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Empty_bar_bleue  (1518/1518)
Chakra:
kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Left_bar_bleue585/1185kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Empty_bar_bleue  (585/1185)
Jutsu:

kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Empty
PostSubject: kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon   kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:11 pm

i walk in a field with long grass and trees around me and i wait for Ketsueki Kekkon.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Left_bar_bleue1800/1950kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Left_bar_bleue5400/5851kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Empty
PostSubject: Re: kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon   kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Ketsueki walks into the field, his face that of boredom. He isn't looking at Kemeno, his body facing the same direction as Kemono's left, so Ketsueki was facing left. Without moving his body, his head snaps right, a slight sneer upon his face.

"A Sand-ninja? Looks like I missed one...." He said, sand instantly pouring out of his gourd. In a blinding flash, two techniques had been started, one was already initiated, it was the sand clone, which appeared by Ketsueki, trailing by him, as Ketsueki was now running at his opponent at full speed, the clone had no legs, just seeming to float as it went. Ketsueki jumped upwards and made some hand signs, his sand clone going on ahead.

"Rising Stone Spears...." He muttered almost inaudibly. Two spears , wuite small, would shake beneath the earth, and then erupt from the ground in blinding flash, spearing Kemomo's two arms, holding him in place, and completley defenseless, Ketsueki would kill this shinobi should he slip up....

((I have 3857 Chakra))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net

kemono vs Ketsueki Kekkon
Page 1 of 1