Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Not signed up? If you like the site, you should. Create your story today!
Naruto-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto-Legends

Naruto Legends is a free forum-based Naruto RPG. Create a character, and work your way to the top! This game is placed one hundred years after the show!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

Vote for Us!
To gain new members, click these links below, this will help our community grow!Forum Topsite

Kisio vs Ketsueki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ryo : 20168
Village : Mist

Ninja Card
Health:
Kisio vs Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue2250/2600Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (2250/2600)
Chakra:
Kisio vs Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue2650/3400Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (2650/3400)
Jutsu:

Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Kisio vs Ketsueki   Kisio vs Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Kisio waited on a wide, open training grounds for someone to come spar with him. He didn't really care who but at least they'll put up some sort of challenge. The shinobi Kisio had been facing these days were little fish to him. A shark waiting as a predator to eat his prey. And that was only the Jounins. Kisio sat down by a tree protected by the shade. He was busy taking care of his Sameheda- wrapped in bandages. Let's see who's my next opponent.... thought Kisio.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiawakening.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ryo : 696
Village : Sunagakure

Ninja Card
Health:
Kisio vs Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Kisio vs Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisio vs Ketsueki   Kisio vs Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:01 pm

A lone figure would emerge from the distance, only a tiny speck from Kisio's position. the ground and dirt would crunch under his feet, and in this lonely silence, would echo far and wide, announcing his arrival. The figure had dark, menacing eyes, and a gourd full of sand on his back, with the cork containing the sand still inside. His face would be blank, one of that with no emotion, his ears perked and listening to any movement that anyone might make. In his current position, he would be unaware of anyone in the immediate vicinity, until he got closer with each thundering step, echoing for miles. he would see the ninja, one who he had not seen before. his voice would be monotone, disinterested, bored.

"Are you the one who I'm to fight?" he said, glaring at the ninja, his eyes narrowing slightly, judging the ninja by his looks. he seemed different, one who he had bot seen before.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-legends.forumotion.net
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Kisio vs Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue2250/2600Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (2250/2600)
Chakra:
Kisio vs Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue2650/3400Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (2650/3400)
Jutsu:

Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisio vs Ketsueki   Kisio vs Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Kisio had stopped what he was doing- which was tightening and smoothing the bandages around his Sharkskin- and turned his head towards the source that was talking to him. The man- no, the boy- that was talking to him was strange by all means. The boy seemed young, younger than Kisio himself, somewhere around the teenage years would be what Kisio would have observed. Furthermore, the male had red hair and abnormally short to Kisio. Is.... is that a container on his back..? wondered Kisio. He was ever more surprised that he was being challenged by such a youngster.

Kisio began to rise to speak with this boy. "Hehe, child... around this area is a free-for-all to me," Kisio responded. "Yes, I'm the one that you shoulnd't fight but you're someone that I should fight.." Now Kisio's murderous impulses were beginning to awaken. Only one thing has remained to him- battle. Even if it means killing. This would be what he would call "getting in the mood." "So then, shall we begin?" he rushed. His impatience could quickly become his downfall, but he also have a few plans hidden under those layers of greed.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Kisio vs Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue1800/1950Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1950)
Chakra:
Kisio vs Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue5400/5851Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (5400/5851)
Jutsu:

Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisio vs Ketsueki   Kisio vs Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:54 pm

Ketsueki's eyes would narrow as he heard the ninja speak. this man was insulting Ketsueki. How dare he. However, Ketsueki saw that may not be so different, despite both the obvious differentiations in their nation, clan and appearance, however, they were both feeling the same thing. Blood Lust. The joys and thrills of killing, murdering, injuring. The pleasant noises of those dieing, screaming, torture. He loved that sound, and this person screams would prove hard to get. He seemed very strong, possibly stronger than Ketsueki, he would have to use everything he knew to beat this person, going to all extents to beat this person. He smiled a dark smile at this ninja, expressing his thoughts.

"You are similar to me. You want to make me bleed don't you? I see it in your eyes... Since you are from somewhere else... I do not know who you are, and I imagine you have not heard of me. Do you know what I did to gain my status as an S ranked Fugitive? I annihilated an entire village, my village, Sunagakure. It was wonderful. In either case, we should begin now." Ketsueki said. With no hesitation, Ketsueki threw two Kunai at his opponent, only these kunai were different, they had exploding tags attached to them. they would zip through the air, almost as fast as Ketsueki grabbed them. Ketsueki then formed some hand signs.

"Great Mud River." He growled. A giant river of mud would flash from Ketsueki's feet, hurtling itself at Kisio, hurtling him backwards, stumbling, falling. This was just for starters.
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisio vs Ketsueki   Kisio vs Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:16 pm

Kisio started smiling, "How naive... Lord Mizukage here, hehe." Kisio then gripped onto the Sameheda on his back and prepared himself for this boy's attack. Suddenly, he had saw the boy threw two metal projectiles at him. "Child's Play!" mocked Kisio. He then started to form some handseals for a Suiton technique. However, when he had weaved the last handseal, something squishy had formed under him. He was suddenly pulled by an invisible force towards the boy.. except it was all due to the mudslide. The technique has been trying for knocking Kisio off balance and then with every pull of might Kisio could master, he had re-balance himself again. It was almost like a pendalum swing- back and forth, back and forth. With a fraction of a second left to him, he was already thinking- so he wasn't a mindless killing machine.. yet..

So he can use Doton ninjutsu... this would make him a very hard opponent. Just don't underestiamte him.. even if he's such a youth. Although you defiently have much more battle experience, in skill, it's pretty much near. analyzed Kisio. Just then, his eyes gave way and percepted something, there was some form of paper- attached to the loop! What..? You plan to hit me with those? Remembering his jutsu, Kisio expelled a large amount of water right outside of him! "Water Style: Exploding Water Shockwave!" releashed Kisio. Now things had changed to his advantage- this was his terrority now. The water overpiled the mudslide and lifted Kisio just two feet above the air away from the slide, aerialing just four meters away from the incoming kunai. Kisio dropped his Sameheda on the bursting waves and performed three handseals in 0.5 second. "Water Style: Water Encampment Wall!" A large wall of water arose in front of Kisio just to block the incoming attacks. As that happened, the burning timer went off and exploded the water wall!

Fortunately for Kisio, he was perfectly safe indeed as he softly swims on the gushing waves- grapping Sameheda on hand. Kisio jumps just three meters away from the rouge ninja. Kisio then swings his Sameheda right for the rouge's shoulder- aiming for that certain point to reveal Sharkskin's power. Now, it was time to end this warm-up.
Back to top Go down
Ketsueki Kekkon
Admin
Ketsueki Kekkon

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisio vs Ketsueki   Kisio vs Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:45 pm

"Mizukage?" Ketsueki pondered outloud. He could prvoe to be a threat... His speed, strength... and that sword... where have I seen that darned sword before? Ketsueki stood silently as the Mizukage let loose his powerful blast of water. Ketsueki glanced up, his eyes widening slightly, his mud was diluted... water! Ketsueki had to react quickly, or risk having this battle lose favor to him instantly. This ninja was from Mist, so naturally he could Suiton techniques, it would have been ridiculous if he couldn't, Ketsueki had'nt heard of anyone from Mist who had not been able to use Suiton... regardless, now was the time to act. His mud was diluting far too quickly, and he would be swept away almost instantly. he stopped the jutsu, no more mud flowing from his feet, all he had left was to dodge or counteract the water. How about another Earth technique? Ugh, time to act now!

In a quick flash, Ketsueki leapt into the air with a simple backflip, despite this gourd, he was pretty agile. As he flipped, water splashed into Ketsueki's eyes, temporarily blinding him. He muttered a little curse for being so careless. He seemd to hang in the air, almost motionless, Ketsueki was very good in the air though, being in the air put him at a disadvantage, Doton techniques were pretty much null in the air. Ketsueki landed quickly, bending his knees as he landed. He looked up, and his opponent was streaming what towards him, gripping that familiar sword. He was moving very fast, no doubt about it, The water was still a ways away from Ketsueki, but it was travelling fast. Ketsueki dived to the right, leaping with all the strength in his legs, damn that was a big wave of water.He threw an exploding tag at his opponent, avoiding the slash, the tag would latch onto his back almost silently, being how it was only paper, it was close, that water was moving fast. Ketsueki had yet to reveal his sand... He may have to reveal that not to far from now.

Ketsueki stood, crossing his arms, unmoving. He pulled the cork out of the gourd, a loud popping noise accompanying it. This fight was going to get interesting. he had yet to see if this ninja had any special abilities apart from that sword. Ketsueki wasn't going to use his sand just yet, he had other tricks up his sleave. He cocked his head slightly. Ketsueki made one hand sign, Tiger with his left hand, Ox with his right, placed above the tiger seal. The Earth Style Wall. The ground infront of Kisio would shake and erupt upwards, creating a wall of earth, were he to keep moving, he would slam straight into the wall, but Ketsueki felt that he probably wouldn't even need to stop...

Ketsueki would need to stop that sword... somehow get it out of his opponents grip, but how? Kisio's hold on the sword must be as tight as Ketsueki's bloodlust... growing each moment, rising, building, until Ketsueki could barely hold it, that would make it all the sweeter.

"Tell me." He said. "What is the name of that sword, I feel like I've seen it before..." he said with genuine interest, a safe distance from the water.
Back to top Go down
Kisio Saiken

Kisio Saiken

Ninja Card
Health:
Chakra:
Jutsu:

Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisio vs Ketsueki   Kisio vs Ketsueki Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Ooc: Sorry it took so long...

Kisio was analyzing the Missing Nin's movements from the very beginning. He was observing fighting style and battle skill to determine his overall strength and shinobi expierence. What had surprised him most was when the boy had leaped into the air with such weight pulling him down. Great strength.... equally comparable to mine is uncertain... thought Kisio. However, when he had lusted his attack, it appeared his enemy has simply dodged it. Quite fast too.... I would analyze that he'd be Chunin level by for now... he observed. However, Kisio's eyes had caught something. It caught been a whoosh of wind but he could have swore that something was a vague shadow attached to him. Kisio decided to ignore it, something of no importance... "You're pretty quick there, kid... at least you'll make an excellent play mate.." mocked Kisio. Let's just playing a game with this one.

Kisio lifted his arms high in the air and lowered it, moving it little to the left, unable to feel something that is about to explode in merely five seconds was moving near to his right rib. Kisio placed his hands on his Sameheda and decided to use its power now. "Sameheda Release!' yelled Kisio. He jumped and then he had noticed something, a burning spark which would oblierate his entire right side in just two seconds. Kisio might not be the type to think quickly, as he always charges at someone with no concern for his life, but at times like this, he was desperate. He immedaitely swished his Sameheda back to the exploding tag and re-attached it to his Sameheda. Kisio raised it high as he landed on a surface, only to be replaced by a sudden explosion! Was he dead? Did someone as slow as him failed to react to such simple things? From the looks of it, most likely so. Kisio's Sameheda hanged and floats on the slow currents, 1/4 of its top being exposed, revealing a large amount of sharkskin.

However, Kisio did not get blown to smithereens, but he was close to it. One more second and he was splatter. It was purely pressure and instinct that had helped him. Technically, Kisio didn't survive ALL of the impact. It would be merely impossible. Right now, he was swimming and hiding underwater like a shark, his gills acting like pores absorbing the oxygen from the waters. Kisio had attempted to make his enemy think that he's really dead, until he launches a fatal surprise assasult! An ambush tatic like that could prove Kisio isn't just a pushover. While swimming, Kisio began to re-think things over. Gah.... he got my right shoulder. Even though it's a minor wound, real pain was there, several scars maybe. How foolish of me to fall for such a trick... he must be Jounin level at least in order to make me fail like that. A worthy opponent, indeed.... which means I can't hold back. Sailing among the powers, Kisio spotted his Sameheda. Hehe... time to trick the trickster now.. grinned Kisio.

As he had gotten closer, he could feel the earth undernetah him shaking. "What the-" gurgled Kisio. Dozens of bubbles erupted from Kisio's mouth. He saw a barrier made from the ground arise from the earth, just eight meters away. "Very proficient with Doton.." muttered Kisio, still underwater. So much for a surprise launch... Finally, Kisio emerged from the waters, revealing that he was indeed still alive. He grabbed onto his Sameheda, and landed two feet from the Mud Wall. He needed a new strategy... and quick. My Suiton is weak against his Doton... and my Sameheda could barely breach through this kind of high level element defense.. I need to infuse it with some of my chakra.... so only one card left to play.. Kisio touched the Mud Wall, feeling is texture, only to hear his opponent asking something. Yes... I need to use some of my Saiken techniques then.. admitted Kisio.

"This sword is a property of Kirigakure's Seven Swordsmen of the Mist... you're facing their leader right now.." explained Kisio. He needed some time, a minute at most. "My giant sword... Samehada is a blade that dosen't slice... it shreds you to ribbons!" he yelled. Kisio thrusted his Sharkskin blade into the Mud Wall, shaving off barely a layer. Very tough... which means I need to revert to it after all... Kisio formed a Tiger handseal and decided to proceed with his plan... "Chi Hijutsu: Chikiri no Jutsu!" conjoured Kisio. Suddenly, a huge red fog emerged to cover up the area. Kisio began to sissapear, or at least... it looks like he's vanishing.. [i] Now, now.. time for the Big Shark to hunt the little Fish...[/i grinned Kisio. He was beginning to make his move...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kisio vs Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisio vs Ketsueki   Kisio vs Ketsueki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisio vs Ketsueki
Page 1 of 1