The Hikari Clan
"Those who are born to be Supreme"
HikariName of Kekkai Genkai:
The Forbidden EyeType:
Distictive features, mostly with fierce and sharp green, blue or gold eyes. However, every member has the Hikari's symbol somewhere on their body. It is considered a birth mark.Head Leader:
Hikari Natsume [NPC]Members [RPC]:
Hikari Anna [Heir]Motto:
"We are born to be Supreme"General Ninja Type:
Hikari is well known for their extremely high chakra pool, or at least, theirs are higher than those of normal ninjas.
Though they specialize at using Ninjutsus, they use random Martial Art styles that range from Ninjutsu to Bushido to many other varieties of styles. Every Hikari clan member has a variety of martial arts skills to use, enabling them a wide variety of attacks to use when they are not of ninjutsu's optimum range. By crossing and mixing up their multiple styles of martial arts, they are capable fighters when forced to go into physical battle. The two most used fighting style mixes are Bushido and Ninjutsu.Social Standing:
A prestigious clan, they are technically a nobility in Suna, but they refuse to think so. Even the other villages call them the "The Ninja World Nobles", as they have always done their part in the village: from advance weaponry creation, communication between villages, participation in government assistance, construction duties, mining production, and other non-shinobi jobs to production of outstanding and excellent ninjas, assassination squads, membership in the ANBU squads and Black Ops, Village's Guard Unit and other shinobi occupations. To be a part of the Hikari Clan is considered an honor in every right.History:
The Hikari Clan has given birth even before the villages' creation. Consisting of a long line of tradition, they started out as a group of legendary merciless assassins who were feared by other clans because of their unbelievable power and brutal force. They're ready to kill anyone who opposes and disagrees with them and they wipe out every clan that they encounter. Nobody knows, even with the help of other scriptures that they found out in the present time, what kind of bloodline they used that time, of why they were so powerful that noone dares to cross path with them. The clan also had several leaders that time whose names were unknown upto now. However, a shocking development was realized when one leader, Hikari Kagami, decided to lead the clan into joining the Village Hidden in the Sand and establish an estate where the clan can live permanently. Tired with living a bloody and chaotic life, the members of the clan agreed with his decision. They did everything they can to help improve the village [which continued until today].
Kagami, with the help of his undefeated knowledge and her deceased spouse, developed a new bloodline with the mutation of his former bloodline and that of his wife who came from another powerful clan. He named the new and weaker bloodline, however, because of their scary reputation, the village people feared what he had done and even thought that it was more dangerous than before. And so, they named it "The Forbidden Eye."Jutsus: Empathy
Requirements: Rank Jounin+, ninjutsu user
Description: The one and only clan jutsu of the Hikari is Empathy. This is rather a skill than a jutsu because it’s natural instinct, meaning, it is automatically used whether they like it or not. Empathy enables the user to read/feel and control the emotions of people. It’s very useful for handling students since it controls their behaviour. (Does anyone watch or read Twilight? Pretty much like Jasper’s ability)
The Forbidden Eye (Kinsei no Me)
Kinsei no Me or The Forbidden EyeClan:
The Forbidden Eye, when activated, enables the user's pupils to suddenly extend outward, resembling the blades of a windmill shuriken. When the user uses more chakra during a jutsu or technique, the user's eye color glows brighter and brighter, eventually maxing out where the user, when running, leaves a trail of colored light depending on their eye color. Most of the bloodline's effects are extremely passive; only created for support of the user rather anything offensive.
Though considered a jutsu meant for support of genjutsu techniques, the bloodline itself consists mostly of ninjutsu properties, but is developed and trained for the use of genjutsu, utilizing speed and distance to activate genjutsu techniques from far away.
Stage 1 : Young BloodDescription:
As a result of the massive chakra surge within the user's body, the user's eyes begin to shine the color of their eyes. In this stage, one blade extends outwards towards the end of the iris, resembling a curved blade, exactly like that of a windmill shuriken. The first stage is considered the "raw" stage of the bloodline, due to the effects upon being activated being uncontrollable. This is due to the fact that the chakra flow is flowing wildly during this stage, hence the transformation of the user's eye color.Activation:
The bloodline is activated for the first time through the use of feeling extreme strong emotions that affect the whole body, such as adrenaline, shock, anger and any such that surges the chakra flow within one's body faster and faster until it surges in the form of eyes with a pupil of a blade.
However, it eventually becomes a tradition along the Hikari lineage to activate bloodlines during the Rite of Awakening. If the user is a shinobi, he is required to activate the bloodline once he reaches genin and only through the rite of awakening. If he fails to summon his bloodline, he cannot attend Genin missions or proceed with his shinobi lifestyle until he/ she activates the bloodline.Strengths:
- User's sight is heightened; he is able to see sharper and see much farther things. (He can see at 20 feet what a normal person can see at 5 feet)
- The user is able to see wind currents within his view in the form of solid blue waves up to a 7 times the range of his arm fully extended forward. It is known as the "Wind Tunnel"
- Long range-sight and predicting wind-current paths perfect for long-range combat. If user is skilled at long-range weapons, he can take flat, wind-cutting shots at a long-range.Weakness:
- He can see /every/ wind current. Even the smallest breezes are visible due to his increased sight, even moving blinds him due to the winds. Thus, Taijutsu is basically impossible due to to guaranteed blindness, forcing him to keep a long distance from the opponent.Stage 2: RogueDescription:
This can only be activated once the user has begun to properly utilize his bloodline despite the horrible setbacks. The user's pupils suddenly extend another blade on each eye, and the eyes glow brighter from the extra surge of chakra needed to activate the second stage. He will now have two blades on each eye each time he activates his bloodline. The chakra flow is now calm, and the weaknesses of Stage One have been "fixed."Activation:
First stage of his bloodline must be activated and used in a real RP battles for 3 times, win or lose.Strengths:
- The user is now able to "toggle" his eyesight between seeing the currents and not seeing the currents, enabling taijutsu and proper movement.
- The user is now granted the ability to "push" the wind away at a very short range (the range of his arm extended forward), allowing him to slipstream while running without the need of someone in front of him to block the wind knockback. This makes the user faster than normal and can maneuver faster while in motion. The name of this technique is called the "Slipstream Run"(10% Max Speed Increase)
- User retains his heightened eyesight like in stage one.Weakness:
- The range of seeing the currents has halved, enabling the user to only see currents at only 3 times the range of his arm extended forward.
- Slipstream Run creates a huge strain on the legs each time it is used, therefore can only be used for tight situations.
- Stop period before he can Slipstream again (Dash>Stop>Wait>Dash)
- Any genjutsu's strength weakens by 5%Stage 3: NirvanaDescription:
A third blade extends on each eye and is permanantly there each time the bloodline is activated. The eyes glow even brighter, and the blades slowly begin to circulate in a circular motion, like an actual windmill. The chakra flow remains calm, but flows faster. The Sliptream Run is promoted to "Slipstream Dash". This third stage becomes the standard, normal shade with each activation. Only when the user utilizes any stages above stage 3 will the eyes brighten.Activation:
The 2nd stage of bloodline must be activated and used in real RP battles 6 times, win or lose.Strengths:
- Slipstream Dash(20% Speed Increase)
- User can still utilize Stage 2's strengthsWeakness:
- User retains Stage 2's weaknesses.
- Even more strain to the user's legs when using the Slipstream DashThe Final Stage: AvalonActivation:
Avalon can only be achieved through the Rite of Perfection. This time, the leader of the clan (since the leader is NPC, I'll be the one to decide) will be the one to decide who the participants would be. He determines beforehand whether the certain ninja is ready and able. The particular ninja will then have to choose if he wishes to participate in the said rite. The Rite of Perfection is battle between two ninjas. One is participant, and the other is the opponent. The opponent should possess the Avalon.Description:
The final stage of the Forbidden Eye features the fourth and final blade that extends, completing the full windmill shuriken. The eyes brighten to its maximum level, resulting in a glow that is noticeable from afar and can leave a streak of light with even a short movement, indicating the massive amount of chakra that is being used to release the fourth stage's techniques. Known as "Avalon" the user's body becomes calm and controlled while chakra pours within him.Strengths:
- "Moonlight Genesis" is one of the feared-most technique of the Hikari Clan.
This is a bloodline genjutsu that merely needs eye contact to begin. The effect is immediately activated even before the opponent realizes it. The victim won't be able to know when the user will activate it because it doesn't make any physical transformation effect on the eye of the user.
The user can either use the ability to see, read, hear, or enter the person's mind or use it as an attack:
The victim will find himself floating, stranded into nothingness. And after a moment, he will experience his WORST fears and phobias. Because of the terrible fear he feels, he won't be able to realize that he is engulped in a genjutsu. Even if he tries to break himself from it by using kai, he won't be able to. Only after the jutsu's effect or once the bloodline deactivates can it be stopped.
- User can see every wind current in his plain viewWeakness:
- Stage 4 consumes alot of chakra even if "Moonlight Genesis" isn't used.
- Stage 4 has a limited time of use unlike the other stages.
- After the use of Moonlight Genesis, the user will be rendered vulnerable to any attack for a few moments, so it isn't likely possible to use it in a group battle.
- After the use of Moonlight Genesis, the bloodline automatically deactivates.
- When Moonlight Genesis is used thrice, the user will collapse after the effect of the third use.
Hikari Clan's Theorized Ancient Bloodline:
"The Fallen Angel"
The clan name "Hikari" literally means "light", but the clan's symbol is a pair of black wings. A fusion of white and black, of good and evil, of light and dark.
Before the Forbidden Eye had been discovered, the clan had had a very powerful bloodline, may even be more powerful than the legendary tailed beasts, which they concluded as the reason why they were so feared long ago. Although there have been no evidence found in their ancient scriptures, there have been very rare cases about some members who have shown signs of possessing the theorized former bloodline. Not much is known of the bloodline. So far, only 2 members since 5 years ago have been found to have this ability. They also discovered that the said bloodline has 3 different forms:Form 1: The Fallen Demon
The most common of the forms (5 out of 10 cases). Characterized by a pair of black wings.
Form 2: The Arch Angel
Lesser cases have been found about arch angels (4 out of 10 cases). Characterized by a pair of white wings.
Form 3: The Fallen Angel
Some say it exist, some say it doesn't (1 out of 10 cases). It is said to be the most powerful form of the 3 forms. It is characterized by having black and white wings. Some say that once you have this form, you also have the two other forms. Meaning, you can turn into a Fallen Demon, an Arch Angel, or the Fallen Angel itself.